Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol Usage

How much Anadrol do you use

• 0 - 25mg's

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 25 - 50mg's

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 50 - 75mg's

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 75 - Over

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
The Terminator said:
LOL, I yell and scream at other motorists even when I'm off :D....Now I am a lunatic on the road :p :evil:

oh man dont get me started on retards and the road....cause these korea drivers are the dumbest in the world, i kid you not. AHHHHHHHHH!!!! :evil: ...lol

Do you guys split your dosages up while taking Anadrol? Or take the 50mg pill at once? I know dbol is best to split up.

well drols half life is about double that of dbol. dbol being about 4 and drol about 8. so twice a day is how i do it.

Hey bicepts who the hell is in your avatar??...I have fantasies dreaming being behind that girl licking that big trunk!

djufo said:
Hey bicepts who the hell is in your avatar??...I have fantasies dreaming being behind that girl licking that big trunk!

hahaha...lol....im not sure really....its just some chick off the internet...lol....her ass is awsome though aint it?

What should you take along with Anadrol - I was reading somewhere that a test booster was a good idea. Also, how can you minimize water gain while taking?

Guys I took some Turkish A Bombs about a year ago. About halfway through, I started to have heart palpitations. I quit the A, but the heart pauses still are with me to this day. Kind of freaks me out but I had taken A years ago, although not Turkish A, and never had a problem. Are Turkish A Bombs shit or what?

Snarling Force said:
Guys I took some Turkish A Bombs about a year ago. About halfway through, I started to have heart palpitations. I quit the A, but the heart pauses still are with me to this day. Kind of freaks me out but I had taken A years ago, although not Turkish A, and never had a problem. Are Turkish A Bombs shit or what?

dude they dont change the ingredients from country to country. its oxymetholone any where you get it. drol is harsh, if not the most harsh aas, some people cant take it. you are one.

have u ever seen a doc for that?

Top Bottom