Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol Usage

How much Anadrol do you use

• 0 - 25mg's

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 25 - 50mg's

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 50 - 75mg's

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 75 - Over

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
I used to stay on 100mg every day for the whole summer. This was when I was about 23, I'm 28 now. At certain times in between, I may go up one whole pill or half, depending on feel. I liked the gains I saw. Worked the best for me this way. I remember my bench went up from repping for 10-12 with 315 to 347 in a little over a month's time. I used the Brazilian Hemogenin-50's. This was years ago. I always remembered if they were real or not by their "distinct taste." I remember they would actually "burn my tongue a little." I had no doubt as to if they were real or not, as they were the only gear I was taking at the time. I ended up maxing out almost a good 70lbs. over my best current max on bench. My weight went up 25 lbs, and I felt huge all the time. It was insane. I remember feeling them almost immediately too. Felt strength in about 3 days after taking at first.

Wow,...memories. Anadrol is a good compound, but potent, and taken with precaution. Live & learn....Good stuff!

Under 50mg its useless. There's a reason why it comes in 50mg pills, even for legit purposes. Yeah Anadrol is strong and all but you need at least 50mg of this 17aa while 30-40mg of dbols could do about the same.

manny78 said:
Under 50mg its useless. There's a reason why it comes in 50mg pills, even for legit purposes. Yeah Anadrol is strong and all but you need at least 50mg of this 17aa while 30-40mg of dbols could do about the same.

yep....Its not even made in strength under 50 mg per tab that I am aware of...

The Terminator said:
I'm using it for the first time ever right now....And have gained 11 lbs in the past 8 days :eek2: And strength is where it was at the end of my last cycle :worried:
This is with BD 50 mg tabs, one a day...

awsome bro!!...i wasnt aware you were on them....im guessing you are likiing them...keep me posted bro i alway like to hear anadrol stories....

manny78 said:

sorry bro not me...nothing makes me the monster drol does. dbol a 50mg sucked for me...and ive used dbol a couple times.... but i do understand the toxicity difference and agree dbol is a much safer compound

bicepts101 said:
sorry bro not me...nothing makes me the monster drol does. dbol a 50mg sucked for me...and ive used dbol a couple times.... but i do understand the toxicity difference and agree dbol is a much safer compound

Dbol makes me feel ill as well...Plus I am getting WAY better results with the Anadrol anyway :D

Top Bottom