Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol for the ladies

I'm currently in my mid twenties and I am interested in using anadrol
I was reading some research out there and they were saying that some women have a history using anadrol when it first came out for muscle wasting
I’m currently 5’5’’ and 125 pounds and looking to bulk up a bit. Any advice on how much i need to take? And what should i look for in terms of side effects?
My girl cousin, Ashley…she’s 29yrs old 5’4” and weighs about 137lbs.
She picked up some anadrol from naps, and took 25mg a day for 3 weeks along with 10mg of anavar a day for 3 weeks.

The outcome? No voice change, tremendous strength increase, liver enzymes and other blood markers came out good after the cycle.
She lost 4 lbs afterwards.

My point, there is NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL.
Just because things worked fine for her, doesn’t mean things will be fine for you.

Do what you feel is right for yourself.
Train smart AND hard and eat Whole Foods.
Best of luck girl 💪🏼👍🏼

I'm currently in my mid twenties and I am interested in using anadrol
I was reading some research out there and they were saying that some women have a history using anadrol when it first came out for muscle wasting
I’m currently 5’5’’ and 125 pounds and looking to bulk up a bit. Any advice on how much i need to take? And what should i look for in terms of side effects?
You're not using it for that though

That Is a no from me I couldn't advise that for a woman and sleep good at night. Anavar yes other then that can't do it.

Definitely not something I recommend for females. If you have never used any PEDs, I would look into SARMs first. You would be able to run different stacks over time before ever going towards steroids. Really the only steroids I see a place for with women are anavar and oral primo.

Top Bottom