Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol for the ladies

agsdo32

I'm currently in my mid twenties and I am interested in using anadrol
I was reading some research out there and they were saying that some women have a history using anadrol when it first came out for muscle wasting
I’m currently 5’5’’ and 125 pounds and looking to bulk up a bit. Any advice on how much i need to take? And what should i look for in terms of side effects?

I highly recommend against a female using Anadrol. I'm not sure of your experience with steroids or even PED's for that matter. A good place to start for most women is Anavar. 5 mg pre workout the first week to see if you can tolerate it then 2 doses of 5 mg each taken at 12 hour increments. Finish the first cycle in 4 weeks then take 4 weeks off. Come back and lets talk about your experience and see whether this protocol is all you need or if we want to get into other stuff.

I'm currently in my mid twenties and I am interested in using anadrol
I was reading some research out there and they were saying that some women have a history using anadrol when it first came out for muscle wasting
I’m currently 5’5’’ and 125 pounds and looking to bulk up a bit. Any advice on how much i need to take? And what should i look for in terms of side effects?
women should not use anadrol period
dan duchaine was trying it but didnt work

Top Bottom