Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolics 2009 by William Llewellyn/ Mex Vets

Re: Anabolics 2007 by Llewellyn/ Mex Vets

Whoever said mexican gear is bad?

I thought it was said that they faked alot, not that they're gear was bunk.

I rarely comment on source reliability but maybe you're being a little harsh to those who have. So, some Mex places sell good stuff. I'm sure some don't. It's still a dirty country with an inadaquate sewage system so when dealing with a black market source there's a greater risk of contamination.

I never thought vet gear was underdosed. At least there's accountability with the vet houses, as opposed to a UG lab. But I never liked using it because you never know what's added to it that might be fine for a horse but not suitable for a human. (Makes you wonder why so many people experience, anxiety, night sweats, etc on E Q.)

instant.muscle said:
best mex was ttokyo

I'm on the phone with one of the guys who helped run Ttokkyo right now, actually. He did 18 months in the Ttokkyo bust, the second most next to the owner who is still inside, doing 5 years.

He says hello.

Nelson Montana said:
I rarely comment on source reliability but maybe you're being a little harsh to those who have. So, some Mex places sell good stuff. I'm sure some don't. It's still a dirty country with an inadaquate sewage system so when dealing with a black market source there's a greater risk of contamination.

I never thought vet gear was underdosed. At least there's accountability with the vet houses, as opposed to a UG lab. But I never liked using it because you never know what's added to it that might be fine for a horse but not suitable for a human. (Makes you wonder why so many people experience, anxiety, night sweats, etc on E Q.)
Yeah, but I'm including orals like Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and Anavar - oxandrolone - so the stomach is pretty good at dealing with impurities. How many ppl eat with their hands without first washing them (ex: at restaurants)? Talk about impurities going into your gut! I've seen ppl in men's restroom come out of the shitter and not bother to wash their hands. So even if you wash your hands, if you do not use a paper towel to open the door on the way out you've got the last scum bag's microscopic "impurities" on your hands. And that scum bag is walking around touching things, shaking hands, probably eating his own shit when he eats a burger. The human gut can handle a lot of "impurities." I agree with you insofar as injectables but I don't think that was ever a problem for the major players like Ttokkyo, Denkall, etc. Look at all the Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - conversion kits that were sold way back before the vets and UGs started carrying trenbolone. PPl were injecting homemade gear.

And I do not believe that Mexico is a dirty country. I think it is a beautiful country with a lot of poverty, but very good God fearing, family oriented people. Are you going to tell me Patron is impure because it is made in Mexico? It's true that Mexico does not have an underground sewage system, some day it will. That's why the immigration issue is important because American cooperation could help our friendly neighbors to the south become more affluent. Until then, the people there will continue to lack the economic opportunities that we here in the USA take for granted.

My first cycle years ago was Sydgroup, I had no complaints, but I'll still take a good UG or human grade over it.

Top Bottom