Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a new steroid

we can expect to have our hands on some SARMS now, I will be making a journal soon as i and 3 other moderators will be posting our results up as soon as next week.

RADAR

we can expect to have our hands on some SARMS now, I will be making a journal soon as i and 3 other moderators will be posting our results up as soon as next week.

RADAR

I meant when will this new aas be available? ive heard s-4 is pretty good besides the vision problems

Still waiting for that magic pill that will get me bigger and leaner while sitting on the couch eating pizza, chinese, and mexian everyday! Lol
Until then I'll stick to my same routine! :)
Def some great new compounds and supplement coming out!

Good info and interesting. Shouldn't take a chemist long to make this one and a name brand to market it. Dam these silly laws that make this so difficult to do.

It would seem that "designer" means no test yet for detection. So many new aas's were derived from existing and known compounds. Then we get some big expose', testing is created, and we move on.

I did not like the look that the Balco guys displayed. They would have been better off with some lean muscle stack and less bloat. At the hearings, they looked like someone let the air out of them.

Personally ... I'm still researching for the perfect Senior aas. My research is usage. Winny this time around. Keep coming back to good ol' test. Hate that high blood pressure and poor hdl/ldl sides.

and we can count on the minute something great is dicovered it will be blabber mouthed all over the internet and ruined for everyone

Top Bottom