Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americas downfall...corn

All I can say is that this isnt a secret, people who eat at McDonalds and such know perfectly well it's shit food and it's bad for them but they chose to eat it anyway, people have to differentiate between a meal and a treat, fast food should be an occasional treat and not part of your essential meals/diet, that's where failure comes in, when it's late at night (worst time to eat this stuff)or it's lunch time and you forgot to cook so you go buy a McD combo.

People value time over their health waaay too much and prefer to eat something bad that is easy and quick than something healthy they have to prepare themselves in a larger amount of time.

True...I value my health and family more than my time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

... then let's convert all that corn to ethanol to jump-start our implementation of E85 fuel. Once it takes root, we'll address the additional needs with cellulosic ethanol (because we can't get there with just corn), but at least it will chew-up all the corn first.

All I can say is that this isnt a secret, people who eat at McDonalds and such know perfectly well it's shit food and it's bad for them but they chose to eat it anyway, people have to differentiate between a meal and a treat, fast food should be an occasional treat and not part of your essential meals/diet, that's where failure comes in, when it's late at night (worst time to eat this stuff)or it's lunch time and you forgot to cook so you go buy a McD combo.

People value time over their health waaay too much and prefer to eat something bad that is easy and quick than something healthy they have to prepare themselves in a larger amount of time.

I totally agree. People who eat McDonald's regularly know they are screwing up -- but they still choose to do so.

And people who are 400+ lbs know they are screwing up -- but they still choose to do so.

And people who smoke know they are screwing up -- but they still choose to do so.

I think the difference in America is how defiant we are. A morbidly obese European hides in the shadows. A morbidly obese American gets on Jerry Springer and screams "respect my curves!" on stage. It's in our culture though -- we're a culture of extremes. We hate the middle. You'll be famous if you're 83 lbs or 483 lbs, but we just don't care about what's in between.

And that's one of the many reasons that European-style nationalized healthcare will fail miserably here.

great article i liked the read.

oh, and have you seens pics of lart, i doubt he knows what mc d's is bro

I totally agree. People who eat McDonald's regularly know they are screwing up -- but they still choose to do so.

And people who are 400+ lbs know they are screwing up -- but they still choose to do so.

And people who smoke know they are screwing up -- but they still choose to do so.

I think the difference in America is how defiant we are. A morbidly obese European hides in the shadows. A morbidly obese American gets on Jerry Springer and screams "respect my curves!" on stage. It's in our culture though -- we're a culture of extremes. We hate the middle. You'll be famous if you're 83 lbs or 483 lbs, but we just don't care about what's in between.

And that's one of the many reasons that European-style nationalized healthcare will fail miserably here.
Reminds me of a Family guy episode in which Peter creates the NAAFD (National Association for The Advancement of Fat People) :FRlol:

Reminds me of a Family guy episode in which Peter creates the NAAFD (National Association for The Advancement of Fat People) :FRlol:

www.naafa.org- We Come In All Sizes

The National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance (NAAFA) has been around since 1969.

Want to guess in what country they are based?

Our Mission

To eliminate discrimination based on body size and provide fat people with the tools for self-empowerment though public education, advocacy, and support.

Their goal is to make obesity a protected class, just like age, gender, race, veteran status, etc. etc. If they can achieve that, it will open-up a whole new realm of lawsuits.

Top Bottom