Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americans killing Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAYNE said:

WHEN A COUNTRY, I.E....CUBA, THAT IS LEAD BY A DICTATOR LIKE CASTRO IS POINTING (OR ALLOWING THE POINTING OF) MISSLES AT YOUR NATION, WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT??? I THOUGHT SO!!! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP.

WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY ACTUALLY STOPPING NUCLEAR WAR B/ MANY NATIONS. TAKE A LOOK AT INDIA AND PAKISTAN. TAKE A LOOK AT IRAQ. IF IT WERENT FOR US, SUDDAM WOULD BE IN YOUR FUCKING BACKYARD RAPING YOUR MOTHER. THINK ABOUT SHIT LIKE THAT BEFORE YOU CALL U.S. ETHNOCENTRIC NEXTIME.

KAYNE

attitudes like this are the reason the US is in this shit to begin with. i look forward to seeing the state of your country when this war ends.

Sebass67 said:
Read this closely.

I hold no resentment for you. I do have some qualms, maybe some bitterness, toward some American policies which give Canada the short end of the stick. However, i can deal with that.

The thing that really irked me however were your fellow comrades views and this is what set me off.

Cool, no hard feelings here either bro. :)

The Canadian Oak said:

fuck that bullshit if we forced enlistment and got our army as large as yours we would be much stronger,just remember who trains who

CANADIAN WANNABE OAK

I JUST HAD TO RESPOND TO THIS LITTLE COMMENT. WE DONT HAVE FORCED ENLISTMENT AND CANADIANS DONT TRAIN US. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM MAN??? WE HAVENT HAD FORCED ENLISTMENT SINCE ABOUT 1975 AND OUR MILITARY HAS BEEN CUT IN HALF SINCE BILL CLINTON TOOK OFFICE. ALAS, WE ARE STILL THE MOST POWERFUL NATION!!!

NOW GO BACK TO THE GYM AND TRY TO MAKE SOME IMPROVEMENTS TO YOURSELF.

SEBASS
EXACTLY HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DEAL WITH ME. TO BE HONEST, I HAVE NVR MET ANYONE I FEARED. ESPECIALLY SOMEONE ON THE NET. THE POINT YOU ARE TYING TO MAKE IS MOOT.

JIM
I NVR SAID CANADA COULDNT FIGHT WITHOUT US. I NVR SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT. SO YOU CAN KISS MY ASS TO FOOL. YOURE A RAT ANYWAY. DIDNT YOU RAT OUT KAKDIESEL CUZ YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET SOME ASS FROM ALISON??? PUNK. I'M NOT SAYING WE ARE THE BEST OR WHATEVER, I'M JUST TRYING TO PROVE A POINT THAT THIS SHIT HAPPENS. ITS WHEN THEY STARTED BERATING AMERICANS IS WHEN I GOT DEFENSIVE. GO BACK AND REREAD.

BOY, I'M JUST MAKING ALL KINDS OF FRIENDS ON THIS THREAD. OH WELL, I HARDLY EVER ARGUE ON HERE SO I MIGHT AS WELL WITH THIS.

KAYNE

NOW IF YALL WILL EXCUSE ME, ITS SAT EVENING AND I HAVE QUITE A LIFE OUTSIDE THIS BOARD. I'LL TALK WITH YALL TOMORROW.

SEBASS
I'M VERY CURIOUS AS TO HOW YOU ARE GOING TO DEAL WITH ME.

Kayne

You sit there and say everything is moot and say this person wrong and tell how this person is stupid...bla bla bla bla bla....

Why don't you back up your statements for once?

You big know-it-all. Am i trying to instill fear in you, no. I am assuming you are a big tough guy too eh? See if i give two fucks about it on the net...the point is you my friend are an ignorant bigot.

If you lived in Nazi Germany you would be in the SS.

Way to go, you are now a national hero....ooops, i mean war criminal.

Easy how they get mixed eh?

PM me you fool.

The ethnocentricism from both sides is amusing to say the least. There was a fuck up, it is being investigated, and *hopefully* the truth will be revealed.

smalls- I'm not sure if I read your statements regarding Bush's statements (or, in some opinions, lack thereof) correctly, but he can't come out and say "I'm sorry." Kinda like when you get in a car wreck, you don't apologize. That implies fault, and insurance adjusters will jump all over that. Without viewing the evidence, it's inappropriate to assign blame.

BTW, didn't we already have this thread when certain people felt Bush snubed Canada in the State of the Union, or whichever speech that was?

Kayne,

I understand what you are trying to say. That casualties happen in war regardless of tha circumstances that they happen in. I only wonder if you would have the same sentiments if it had been a Canadian fighter jet dropping a bomb on American soldiers. Would you be as candid on the subject? Or would you want an explanation and someone to be held responsible for such a tragedy?

This was not supposed to turn into a flame-fest.....all i wanted to do was bring attention to the lives of 4 young men that were lost in a terrible accident.

I am glad that the United States and Canada are very close allies and I hope it stays that way for a very long time. We both have things that we give each other....and you know very well that every Canadian will say his country is better than the US and every American will say that their country is better than Canada. There is no way to justifiably prove one is better than the other because of such vast differences.

Let us stop the "we are better than you".....from both sides of this argument.....and concentrate on the grief, pain, and suffering the famillies of these young men are going to deal with in the nest few months.

Rest in peace boys :angel:

Hey Kayne, I can see from your language and inability to comprehend English that I'm dealing wth a moron. So I'll finish by pointing out that on a per capita basis Canada holds it's own quite well on foreign aid & money spend in the present situation.

"WHEN ARE YOU FUCKING CANADIANS GOING TO GET THAT IN YOUR THICK HEADS!!! IT HAS HAPPENED TO AMERICANS IN THE PAST AS WELL."

I pointed it out that this has happened to Americans before (by Americans), but your news media still goes over & over it years later, so don't make such a big deal because we're discussing this 3 days after the fact. Amazing! Unless something happens to Americans it's not a big deal?? Typical.

I can just imagine what you'd be saying if a CF-18 had done this to U.S troops. "INVADE CANADA, THOSE F'N BASTARDS":destroy:

Last edited:
KAYNE said:

JIM
I NVR SAID CANADA COULDNT FIGHT WITHOUT US. I NVR SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT. SO YOU CAN KISS MY ASS TO FOOL. YOURE A RAT ANYWAY. DIDNT YOU RAT OUT KAKDIESEL CUZ YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET SOME ASS FROM ALISON??? PUNK. I'M NOT SAYING WE ARE THE BEST OR WHATEVER, I'M JUST TRYING TO PROVE A POINT THAT THIS SHIT HAPPENS. ITS WHEN THEY STARTED BERATING AMERICANS IS WHEN I GOT DEFENSIVE. GO BACK AND REREAD.

Fuck you dude. For the record May1010 ratted Kak out. I sent the pics to May and he publicly threatened to post the pics if she did not meet his demands. I reluctantly admitted that Kak sent me the pics and I sent them to May after the fact. If that makes me a rat, then my tail in 6 feet long!!! Gimme some cheese motherfucker! :) Like hell if I am going to fly from Houston to Canada for any piece of ass. I didn't say anything was wrong with your posts you cock sucker - YOU GO BACK AND REREAD. I said to differentiate. Acknowlegde you are my bitch!

smallmovesal said:

i think americans take our alliance with them for granted.

HAHHAAAHA!!!!! Yeah, we are deeply in your debt for giving us Alanis Morrisette and Brian Adams. Just curious smalls, what eexactly have we taken for granted? You dont do shit for us. The only reason anyone takes your country seriously is because you are our allies.
I dont have anything against canadiens, i actually consider them Americans. But this kind of moronic statement makes me laugh. Tell you what, you guys go over to the middle east and deal with things. I love how the rest of the world sits back and lets us do all the dirty work, then critiques us. Go fuck yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom