Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americans killing Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.

guards

Platinum
Did you guys hear about that american fighter jet that dropped a bomb that missed and killed a bunch of canucks?????

Fucking craziness......perhaps the AAF should spend some more time at target practice.

My condolences to the family members.

They will not be forgotten.

RIP

If any of you motherfuckers goes on my lawn, my Canadian lawn, i am gonna mow you down with my souped up John Deere.

Just sit back and watch them run.

I am in no way downplaying it, or disrespecting the lives lost, but there is a war going on over here. The truth is, shit happens during these times. There has also been several American-American friendly fire casualties.

guards said:
Did you guys hear about that american fighter jet that dropped a bomb that missed and killed a bunch of canucks?????

Fucking craziness......perhaps the AAF should spend some more time at target practice.

My condolences to the family members.

They will not be forgotten.

RIP

dude it was frigging friendly fire, that shit happens all the time during war. :rolleyes:

Seriously though. I think that since the American army is regarded as so powerful many people seem to think it is flawless but not everything can be perfect. Casualties will always be had in war, even on the side that has better tech, more manpower, etc...

GUARDS

THE BOMB DIDNT MISS ANYTHING. THEY WERE MISTAKEN FOR THE ENEMY. ITS FUCKING WAR MAN, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. SHIT HAPPENS THAT WAY SOMETIMES.

IN EVERY WAR FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME, SHIT LIKE THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING. THE PRESIDENT IS WORKING CLOSELY WITH CANADIAN OFFICIALS WITH THE INVESTIGATION.

ALTHOUGH I FEEL BAD FOR THE VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES, ITS WAR!!! YOU ARE ACTING LIKE THIS HAS NVR HAPPENED TO AMERICANS!!!

KAYNE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom