Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

American girls are way fatter than the european chicks

foreigngirl said:
you know it, its not the food, cause we eat damn a lot of fats and calories. Nobody is watching their diet what-so-ever. I agree, most of the plumper women are the mid-aged ones, but you can see some young one here and there that is bigger than the rest (but under american standards still considered normal)
Portion sizes are vastly different between the US and Europe.

US chicks are way fatter than chicks in ANY other country. Along with more stuck up, self centered, lazy and just downright BITCHY!!!

foreigngirl said:
The education about nutrition has nothing to do with it. And we all have all the junk food that american people have. The only difference IMO is that we move a lot more. We walk, we go hiking on the near mountain etc. We dont sit in front of the TV most of the day and we dont take our cars everywhere we go.

american cities are designed horribly. i have to go 3 miles to the nearest grocery store. 10 miles to the nearest walmart. and my friends who live in the city, are sometimes 20-25 miles away.

healother said:
american cities are designed horribly. i have to go 3 miles to the nearest grocery store. 10 miles to the nearest walmart. and my friends who live in the city, are sometimes 20-25 miles away.
where do you live, i got that shit all within 2 minutes of me.

Top Bottom