Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amanda Bynes

No, that Rihanna is pretty fugly these days. Chris Brown was probably trying to beat here back into her more attractive appearance before she adopted that skanky look.

I don't know, I saw her in concert last year and she looked pretty fucking hot. Damn that was an amazing concert too.

Serious pill issues I would imagine.

She actually is starting to remind me of my ex a little. The ex wife started calling everyone fat and ugly and commented on everyone's appearance for a while when she first started to lose it.

Aside from a great (fake?) rack, what the hell happened to her? Trying to imitate Lindsay and the like?

She actually is starting to remind me of my ex a little. The ex wife started calling everyone fat and ugly and commented on everyone's appearance for a while when she first started to lose it.

oh wow. That's sad. So with your ex was it drugs or mental illness?

I almost hope Amanda never comes back from this, she will die of embarrassment bc of the public nature of her gross rants.

oh wow. That's sad. So with your ex was it drugs or mental illness?

I almost hope Amanda never comes back from this, she will die of embarrassment bc of the public nature of her gross rants.

I always thought it was mental illness, but I'm beginning to think it's drugs now.

Top Bottom