Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I doing it wrong, GHRP2 CJC 1295 ?

Mushroomhead

I only pin twice a day

when I wake up, I eat my breakfast and wait 30 mins and then inject 100mcg of both GHRP and CJC

I do the same at night before bed, I eat a meal and inject 30 mins after my food intake

But I think I should inject first, and wait 30 minutes and then eat food ???

Last edited:
yeah u need to inject first on empty stomach then eat 30 min later.
try adding a 3rd shot post workout too ur body will thank u for it.

Yeah what xman said. Unless your doing a fasted diet then you inject do cardio and not eat for awhile. Then you eat. I'm still studying the fasted diet one but remember if you eat and spike your insulin level then thats going to blunt the GH release. So wait 30 minutes to an hour before eat something AFTER your injection.

Good luck!

good thing I caught this in the first week, Okay so now I'm going to pin first, then wait 30 mins and then eat....

1-One question about DES, is DES systematic ? So subq - IM not a big differene ? and what's a good dosage to not grow intestines

2-also how long should I wait after food intake to inject CJC GHRP ?

3- When do cjc 1295 and grhp2 start to downgrade in the fridge ? what about outside of fridge ? can I take to the gym ?

4- when I was mixing, the Bac water hit the powder, is my peptide still good ?

I'd appreciate if someone responds to these

Last edited:
good thing I caught this in the first week, Okay so now I'm going to pin first, then wait 30 mins and then eat....

1-One question about DES, is DES systematic ? So subq - IM not a big differene ? and what's a good dosage to not grow intestines

2-also how long should I wait after food intake to inject CJC GHRP ?

3- When do cjc 1295 and grhp2 start to downgrade in the fridge ? what about outside of fridge ? can I take to the gym ?

4- when I was mixing, the Bac water hit the powder, is my peptide still good ?

I'd appreciate if someone responds to these

1. Sub-q is acceptable with DES, but many people do inject into musclegroups being trained( bi-laterally) for supposed local effects.
2. 30-60 mins should be fine.
3. Should be good for 30 days on the cjc, 60 on the ghrps- in refridge.
4. That can degrade peps, but u should be fine.

Yeah! Be gentle and not hit the powder ,however peptides are abit more durable than HGH

Top Bottom