Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Always bloated after eating?!?!?!

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Lately no matter what I eat, regardless of amount or type of food I'm instantly bloated with an extended hard stomach that lasts for hours. (6-12 hours)

I mean anything.

Greens & veggies
Fruits
protiens
and various carbs (good and bad)

Bloated and in bed.

:bawling:

What do you think it is?
Anyone else experience this?

Is there anything at all different you've been eating lately? Something that could possibly give you a allergic reaction?

Are you also tired, sluggish?

OR, have you been following a low-carb diet?

Or have you recently switched to a different brand of protein powder?

how much fluid do you drink with your food?

i notice it more with carbs, pro/fat meals dont leave me full like that, just satisfied. carby meals leave me sort of gasping for breath/breathing at the top of my chest. bloated.

did you go a period of time with low volume foods? could be your stomach is shrunken a bit.

I have this problem too. And there is no rhyme or reason to it -- I have not changed anything......at least that I know of.

Curious to see what other replies come in.

But Velvett -- it is awful....nothing makees me feel better. In the office, I am fantasizing about sweat pants at work since I sit in torture in hose and skirts.

slinky said:
Is there anything at all different you've been eating lately? Something that could possibly give you a allergic reaction?

Are you also tired, sluggish?

OR, have you been following a low-carb diet?

Or have you recently switched to a different brand of protein powder?

No.

It's possible - every week that goes by I feel that I get an allergic reaction to everything (hives, swollen face and eyes, etc)

Tired for months now.

Low carb? Not really as of late - I tend to eat things that do not come from a box.

No.

bignate73 said:
how much fluid do you drink with your food?

i notice it more with carbs, pro/fat meals dont leave me full like that, just satisfied. carby meals leave me sort of gasping for breath/breathing at the top of my chest. bloated.

did you go a period of time with low volume foods? could be your stomach is shrunken a bit.

About 2 pints give or take.

I have not noticed a big difference with the bloat between higher carb or higher protein meals. Higher protien meals tend to be smaller in volume but more filling - yet higher carb tend to digest much quicker.

No, not really.

Top Bottom