Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aluminum sealed vials

norml840

Please forgive my noobness, but this is my first cycle ever and I just got my gear in last night. Now I'm sitting hear staring at a 10ml vial of test e that has a solid aluminum top on it. There's no rubber seal or flip top to pop off. And the top is crimped on good, so it looks like it's there to stay. Am I supposed to just jab a needle through the top of this thing? It seems like the needle won't be able to get through it. Once again, please forgive my ignorance. I know there is a simple answer for this. Thanks guys.

you can usually peel away the top metal part to reveal the rubber stopper.

Hmmm. Okay. I'm going to wait for a few more answers before I rip this top off. It is crimped on very tightly and I'm probably going to need a tool to pry it off. One thing that I noticed is that in the center of the cap there is a small circular indention. It's like it's saying, "This is the spot where the needle goes". Can non platinum members post pics?

Well I tried to post links to the pics, but it won't let me since I'm just a noob. Any way to just put the pics on here? I tried to insert the location into the little image icon, but that didn't work either.

The metal protects the rubber seal. You should see perforations on the metal on one side of it allowing you to peel it away.

Hmmm. Okay. I'm going to wait for a few more answers before I rip this top off. It is crimped on very tightly and I'm probably going to need a tool to pry it off. One thing that I noticed is that in the center of the cap there is a small circular indention. It's like it's saying, "This is the spot where the needle goes". Can non platinum members post pics?

That's where u cut the top. Don't pull off all the aluminum. U should be able to tear away the center piece of the aluminum

AHA! Once I took a very close look at it, I could see that I can get my fingernail under it and it came right off. Thanks so much. Now to the restroom for my first injection. Wish me luck!

Please forgive my noobness, but this is my first cycle ever and I just got my gear in last night. Now I'm sitting hear staring at a 10ml vial of test e that has a solid aluminum top on it. There's no rubber seal or flip top to pop off. And the top is crimped on good, so it looks like it's there to stay. Am I supposed to just jab a needle through the top of this thing? It seems like the needle won't be able to get through it. Once again, please forgive my ignorance. I know there is a simple answer for this. Thanks guys.

You only have one vial? What's the dose and what's your cycle?

~EZ

Top Bottom