Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost sleeping

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
This morning it was leg day...

Quite good workout... :)

and now, a couple of hours later, while sitting in front of my computer I feel as sleepy as if i had not slept for days
A nap would be very welcomed but I'm afraid it would prevent me from sleeping well tonight

What do you think ?

Anthrax said:
This morning it was leg day...

Quite good workout... :)

and now, a couple of hours later, while sitting in front of my computer I feel as sleepy as if i had not slept for days
A nap would be very welcomed but I'm afraid it would prevent me from sleeping well tonight

What do you think ?

I would wait until night until you sleep. Nothing worse than not being able to sleep,plus you will be even more tired and get to sleep quicker.

when I train at home I always take a nap immediately after a workout. nothing wrong with 30 mins or so to recharge, just set an alarm

If you nap, make it in 90 minute intervals. 30 minutes will disrupt the sleep cycle. It takes approx. 90 minutes to through one full cycle of sleep. Every 90 minutes, it repeats. So, 1.5 hours, 3 hours, 4.5 hours, 6 hours, 7.5, 9.

Last edited:
Top Bottom