Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

almost done

leatherface

Few more weeks and ill be done with 5x5, and back to WS. I lost my papers though, and even though I know the layout of WS, can someone tell me how the days went? like..
ME bench
bench movement to 1RM
weakpoint to 3RM
accessory 3x10
abs
blah blah

:)
BTW, training seems to be going good now, i failed on OHP yesterday though, 5x5 at 165, but somehow 160 was way too easy, maybe just a bad day. I only do ATF squats now, and im still building up on those, 225 today was easy. Did 135 for reps on overhead press for the first time, not too bad either. I also finally can get 5 or so unassisted GHR's :). Anyhow thanks guys )U@)(*U#(@U# :)

sorry to bump my own post again :) But someone has to have this layout :) I know alot of the people here follow WS, or something close to it as well.

Ya i read the stick a billion times, but i didn't find what im looking for. I printed this thing out months ago, and can't find it now. It was layed out just how i said :). Its not a sample program though.

Top Bottom