Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

allmost all of us juicers take vitamin supplements, or at least we should. Synthetic Vs. Natural Vitamins somthing to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

allmost all of us juicers take vitamin supplements, or at least we should. Synthetic

The fact is the majority of commercial vitamin supplements are made up of synthetic vitamins. hell most vitamins on the market claiming to be natural only have to be 10% natural to make this claim! Fda allows this. Why do they use synthetic and why dos the fda allow it? because its 100 x cheaper thats why.

Vitamins do not exist as single components that act on their own. Vitamins are made up of several different components – enzymes, co-enzymes, and co-factors– that must work together to produce their intended biologic effects. Do some research. Most Synthetic vits are only one part of a Vitamin.
They lack the rest. Most Vitamins are made up of many parts. synthetics take one part like lets say "Ascorbic Acid" and call it vit-c. even though Ascorbic Acid only makes up one small part of what Natural Vitamin-c is is.

so lets take a look at what your sup company is using in there vits.

Vitamin A
Fish Oils yup that natty.
Acetate,Palmitate,If source not given o goody you got Synthetic

Vitamin B-Complex
Brewers Yeast=Natural
most every thing else= Synthetic

Vitamin B1
Yeast= natty
again most everything else=Synthetic

Vitamin B2
Riboflavin is not Natural stop feeding me the bullshit that it is.
Yeast has it though.

Vitamin B12
Liver= Natural

Inositol
Soy Beans=Natural

Vitamin C

Ascorbic Acid. heres one for ya. its shit

Citrus, Rose Hips, Acerola Berries these are Natural vit-c

Natural or Whole Food Supplements are far better then synthetic or Isolated Chemical Compounds. check out New England Journal of Medicine and how they say taking synthetic vitamins is worse than starvation. I did not tsay it they did. I research is out there if you are willing to take the time to find it.
real whole food has and always will kick ass.

Last edited:
Re: allmost all of us juicers take vitamin supplements, or at least we should. Synthe

Some good points but there should be a few clarifications.

First of all, it doesn;t matter if the source of a synthetic vitamin is natural or not. Once it's processed, it's synthetic. And it's the same molecular structure either way.

Yes, vits are intended to be taken in their complex, which is why all B vitamins are present in every food that contains them. Isolating them is less effective.

Vit C needed bioflavonoids and rutin to be completely effective -- both compounds are present in vit C foods.

Poor soil, processing, etc, makes it almost impossible to get the RDA, no less the abudance of nutrients needed for optimal growth, energy and recovery.

So...take your DX7 EVERY DAY! :)

Re: allmost all of us juicers take vitamin supplements, or at least we should. Synthe

Nelson Montana said:

First of all, it doesn;t matter if the source of a synthetic vitamin is natural or not. Once it's processed, it's synthetic. And it's the same molecular structure either way.

Yes, vits are intended to be taken in their complex, which is why all B vitamins are present in every food that contains them. Isolating them is less effective.

Vit C needed bioflavonoids and rutin to be completely effective -- both compounds are present in vit C foods.

Poor soil, processing, etc, makes it almost impossible to get the RDA, no less the abudance of nutrients needed for optimal growth, energy and recovery.

Would you send me some free samples?

Nelson Montana said:

what is in DX7. Since we got every one talking on the subject :evil:

Army Vet said:
I agree. Fuck supplements. Eat real food!
I am just stirring up debate with most of my threads. Fuck sups is more of a statement then a debate lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom