Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All wrestling fans

hey, silvio. We might have the privilege to see Hogan's return! Montreal welcomed Vince Mcmahon's return in septembre. We kind of lucky.

Is Mr. Perfect back on the roster full-time? I saw he was a in a match against Val tonight. Didn't look too bad for an old-timer...

Found the answer to my own question on WWF.com.

Seems they were both originally contracted for a one-time appearance on the Rumble, but they've come to terms with the both of them.

I missed the first go-round with Golddust. He intrigues me, in that car-wreck sort of way.

TheProject said:
Found the answer to my own question on WWF.com.

Seems they were both originally contracted for a one-time appearance on the Rumble, but they've come to terms with the both of them.

I missed the first go-round with Golddust. He intrigues me, in that car-wreck sort of way.

Cool! I am really happy that mr. perfect is staying with the fed. What a performance last night at the rumble (I won't repeat myself; I talked about it in another thread).

Goldust is really cool. He is the original goldust; the one who worked mind games with Razor Ramon at the time; the succesful one. I hope he stays that way!!! Too damn good! Thanks for the news bro!

Top Bottom