Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All ladies READ this!!!!

Miss24k said:
this baby needs to be bumped!! ;)

How about I just sticky it?? ;)

Note: The same plan won't necessarily give similar results in everyone.

You said it gorgeous.

Also, some of us have been doing this for 10+ years. It takes YEARS of trial and error to find what works. There is nothing wrong with TRYING new things, but you need to understand what you are doing. Find out the rationale, the reasons, the technque - BEFORE you try.

You never know ..... someone's goal might be the total opposite of yours. Just because someone has a kick ass body, doesn't mean what they do or eat is a good idea for you to do.

Yes, these diets and training routines are a good place to START, and build your PERSONAL workout/diet ..... but you need to find what works for YOU. :)

Daisy_Girl said:
You said it gorgeous.

Also, some of us have been doing this for 10+ years. It takes YEARS of trial and error to find what works. There is nothing wrong with TRYING new things, but you need to understand what you are doing. Find out the rationale, the reasons, the technque - BEFORE you try.

You never know ..... someone's goal might be the total opposite of yours. Just because someone has a kick ass body, doesn't mean what they do or eat is a good idea for you to do.

Yes, these diets and training routines are a good place to START, and build your PERSONAL workout/diet ..... but you need to find what works for YOU. :)
bummmmmmmmmmmmp

I agree!!!.. The only reason why I posted my log was so others could offer their comments or suggestions.. certainly not so anyone would follow it!!! Remember everyone has a different body type!!! many things are taken into consideration when calculating meals such as height, weight, personal goal, body type, bf.. so many factors and everyone is different!!!

Look at MISS 24K for example, dont think that eating tons of horse meat :chomp: is going to help an overweight person lose tons of bodyfat!! They have to excercise and eat corrrectly and most importantly be consistent!!! ;) Besides she is eating horse meat for a different reason!! Right MISS 24K?? ;) Hey isnt your competition tomorrow???

Okay...I better stop typing b/c I think I have gone on a rampage and am writing a lot of jiberish!!!.. Only one more day till calorie increase & carb load.. :p THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ischia :heart:

Being that it is Friday and my evil little mind is rather idle today.. its sort of tempting to create a log where all that happens is orange roughy & asparagus is eaten for every meal and nothing but cardio is done with abs every day....

Just to see who is paying attention...

Sassy69 said:
Being that it is Friday and my evil little mind is rather idle today.. its sort of tempting to create a log where all that happens is orange roughy & asparagus is eaten for every meal and nothing but cardio is done with abs every day....

Just to see who is paying attention...

Ischia99 said:
... Besides she is eating horse meat for a different reason!! Right MISS 24K?? ;) Hey isnt your competition tomorrow???
I believe she left yesterday early in the morning. :)

GO M24K!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Top Bottom