Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All ladies READ this!!!!

Miss24k

Platinum
I've seen it happen a few times and it's been mentionned but I'm going to say it again.

Ladies do not read the logs and follow what a person is doing without knowing why they were doing something!

There is nothing wrong with asking questions.

If you see something that someone is doing and you want to try it, ask them why they are doing it first. PLEASE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss24k said:
I've seen it happen a few times and it's been mentionned but I'm going to say it again.

Ladies do not read the logs and follow what a person is doing without knowing why they were doing something!

There is nothing wrong with asking questions.

If you see something that someone is doing and you want to try it, ask them why they are doing it first. PLEASE!!!

I agree!

a hand full of us are pre-comp.. far from what alot of the beginners need to be doing diet wise.

I haven't posted my diet for that reason.. I've been playing with it here and there and its far from perfect and far from something I'd want anyone to try.

Frisky said:
I agree!

a hand full of us are pre-comp.. far from what alot of the beginners need to be doing diet wise.

I haven't posted my diet for that reason.. I've been playing with it here and there and its far from perfect and far from something I'd want anyone to try.

This is also the same reason why I stopped posting in my log.

nycgirl said:
Did I miss something? What happened?

I agree with you. :heart: :rose: :heart:
Just a friendly reminder to always ask questions when looking at another person's workout ...You know the thinking ... "If I follow that, then I'll get the same results..." etc...

I've done it before... and I know I'm not the only one :D

SO...don't be afraid to always ask questions, because generally the workouts you see here are all done for different reasons :) with different goals in mind...

and remember, you can always PM questions if you are afraid to 'put em out there...I'll be happy to help in any way I can

:heart: :rose:

Top Bottom