Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"All American Burger" on Long Island

nefertiti

Memeber
Elite Moderator
Pure heaven.

It's the only reason I'm happy to be back in NY for a few days. Whoever made that list that put this place as the best burger in the US knew what they were talking about. It's going to blow when my parents move next month and I have to drive half an hour to get to this place instead of down the block.

:p :p :p :p

(yeah, this thread is going nowhere, I know)

I don't eat fast food often at all....but it wouldn't be a visit to NY without getting something from here. I'm tempted to go back for more, now. :worried:

nimbus said:
what's on it?

Just a regular burger...no unique bells and whistles. But for some reason it's heaven on earth. Anyone who has ever had one will confirm. I've known people who will drive 45 minutes from suffolk county for one.

True story - one of my kitties that passed away a couple of years ago had a NOSE for burgers from all american. Any other fast food place and he'd be all "meh." But the second you walked in the door with all american he'd be rubbing up one you and purring like there's no tomorrow begging for some.

Top Bottom