Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all about SARMS/my journal

Later you said you put on 3 more pounds even on a maintenance diet so it seems like its perfect for a lean bulk... No?

Yes its good for a lean bulk,But actually a bulk isn't what i would especially call it,it does pump you up nicely tho.

What do you guys think of running SARMS with High-Dose Anavar for a cutting OR Lean Bulk cycle? ... I don't see why not to be honest , but I appreciate any input

What do you guys think of running SARMS with High-Dose Anavar for a cutting OR Lean Bulk cycle? ... I don't see why not to be honest , but I appreciate any input

Since SARMS is a lean bulker that should work nicely,i would say run it!

Is SARMS like AAS, i mean in the sense of shutting you down and then needing PCT? also AAS shound not be taken by anyone, as young as 18 years old as he hasn't stopped growing yet and his hormones are not stable yet. Is this also the case with SARMS? or can they be taken in puberty without causing problems like steroids do, if taken in young age?

Is SARMS like AAS, i mean in the sense of shutting you down and then needing PCT? also AAS shound not be taken by anyone, as young as 18 years old as he hasn't stopped growing yet and his hormones are not stable yet. Is this also the case with SARMS? or can they be taken in puberty without causing problems like steroids do, if taken in young age?

SARMS can give some shutdown if doses are higher and if the cycle lengths are long. Usually a light PCT is required to return to normal.

Anything hormonal (including SARMS) is not recommended for anyone under 21. You should never mess with anything that can fuck with your endocrine system at a young age

SARMS can give some shutdown if doses are higher and if the cycle lengths are long. Usually a light PCT is required to return to normal.

Anything hormonal (including SARMS) is not recommended for anyone under 21. You should never mess with anything that can fuck with your endocrine system at a young age
Thanks bro :)

Top Bottom