Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALA on CARB-UP DAYS?

MonStar1023

I was curious as to how much ALA I should be supplementing with on my carb-up days? I have heard around 1000-1500 mg. but I am curious if this is too much or too little? How much of a difference does it make?
:D:D

Last edited:
Good daily dose for ALA is around 600 mg split into 3 servings.You want something better than straight ALA?Try INSULENE from Pinnacle.Best insulin mimicker I have ever used.

Aight man where can I get my hands on it? Vitamin Shoppe? Whats the price like? Lemme know! Ive heard ALA is the best.

This is not a flame but you're the 1st person to have ever said (that i know of) that insulene actually was a good supplement. Everyone else was very dissappointed.

ALA to me is one of the best supps out there. I take 200mg 30min. before each big carb meal. About 600mg/day. You can actually feel yourself becoming hypoglycemic and getting hungrier. Good stuff.

Aight so 200 mg. every couple hours is good then? What about total dosage from what I understand 1000 - 1500 mg. is much more effective then 600 mg.... I could be wrong.
:D:D

I have had great success with INSULENE,but you have to take one at each carb meal...not 2 a day like they suggest.I mean I weigh about 240 so 2 caps aint gonna do it.I have had good success combining 600mg of ALA per day with about 60mg of vanadyl sulfate(Sportpharma).

MonStar...just remember that we are all individuals with slightly different chemical makeups.Therefore,what might be a waste of money for you,may work very well for someone else.Some people gain nada from creatine while others put on 15 quality lbs.Hell,some gain like mad from steroids,while others get very little.Vanadyl has done some good things for me...more than ALA alone in fact.Since Istarted training,I have gone from 125 non-cut pounds to about 240 at 10% bf.I have done this drug free,so I have a very good idea what supps work(at least for me and my clientele).Don't bash a supplement b/c you got nothing from it...just simply never use it again.

Top Bottom