Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After dropping anadrol will I lose strength

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
This is day 40 of my cycle, last day of anadrol. Ive been running 500-600mg test e since week 1, and 500mg masteron e since week 2. So will the test be kicking in enough to keep my strength where its at right now or will it go down when i drop the anadrol? Just want to know what to expect in the next week or 2.

I havent taken anadrol, but with Beastdrol (which is VERY similar to anadrol) I did not lose any strength until I began to cut with restricted calories, which was a good month later.

sadly you will loose some strength once you loose that water weight.
The good is you should be stronger before you started if you keep your diet & training up.

RADAR

If you are on test an dmast as well, you should keep most of your strength and buld upon what strength you lose. anadrol is just ridiculous, so you will initially lose a little bit, but since you are still on cycle, it shouldn't be that significant.

Ok cool. Todays my first day without it and im hitting chest. 2 weeks ago i did 295x7 and last week 305x5 on bench. Well see what I get today.

BTW, I wanted to finish my cycle with beastdrol, so would 3 weeks be enough time in between anadrol and beast for my liver? im taking needtos liver support right now for 30 days

Since you are experienced, you could try it for no more than 4 weeks at dosesof 30-40 mgs a day. Absolutely use livercare and throw in some red yeast rice. Lots of water!!

This is day 40 of my cycle, last day of anadrol. Ive been running 500-600mg test e since week 1, and 500mg masteron e since week 2. So will the test be kicking in enough to keep my strength where its at right now or will it go down when i drop the anadrol? Just want to know what to expect in the next week or 2.

Since your continuing with your injects you shouldnt notice an extreme difference at all.

Ok cool. Todays my first day without it and im hitting chest. 2 weeks ago i did 295x7 and last week 305x5 on bench. Well see what I get today.

BTW, I wanted to finish my cycle with beastdrol, so would 3 weeks be enough time in between anadrol and beast for my liver? im taking needtos liver support right now for 30 days

Never took anadrol so i dont know about the gains yet. seems to me if your still on everything else that you shouldnt loose much, if any at all..
About your liver i here anadrol is pretty rough on it. I got my lipids checked cause i had alot of probs on my last cycle. and my lipids were pretty fucked, and i havnt even ran too many orals. If you have insurance you could have your doc check, and if its hangin in there run the Beast. I honestly dont think i would do it though, without having it checked.

No offense guys, but why reply if you have never used anadrol???

Keep your cals up and train witht he same intensity and you shouldnt loose a noticable amount of strength. How long have you got left on your cycle??? your strength could go up if you have a while left on the test/mast.

Anadrol is very much like dbol, big kick in strength and weight but you seem to loose most of it shortyl after. That is if its taken on its own - within a cycle its very useful as a kickstart until the other shit comes into play.

Top Bottom