Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After 10 years found the cure for acne

hit up the grooming forum guys!

b fold the truth said:
I've had acne since I was about 12.

B True

I know how you feel bro,in grade 8 it just came on like crazy and hasnt left,its getting better but 7 or 8 years is a long time to have it

and Ive saw what accutane does to people,my buddy could hardly get out of bed in the morning he ached so bad,and I wont compromise training to clear it up,.ive been prescribed it three times and I chicken out and dont get it filled, I think ill give this a try, ive used everything else out there

ZKaudio said:
your body builds up a tolerance to salicylic acid, and will eventually compensate by producing excess oil. Few topical drying agents are effective long term.

that isnt its only mode of action

salicylic acid is also keratolytic (hence its use for warts)

long term use is NOT reccommended...your skin will thin out in a bad (ugly) way

use it for short stints then get off it

accutane/roaccutane: nasty nasty side effects. depression is common, and women shouldnt use this anytime near when they conceive and have kids. it is a category X drug (meaning your kids come out deformed)

cheerios

TheOak01 said:

I know how you feel bro,in grade 8 it just came on like crazy and hasnt left,its getting better but 7 or 8 years is a long time to have it

and Ive saw what accutane does to people,my buddy could hardly get out of bed in the morning he ached so bad,and I wont compromise training to clear it up,.ive been prescribed it three times and I chicken out and dont get it filled, I think ill give this a try, ive used everything else out there

Bro, I took Accutane for 3 months and had ZERo side effects. ZERO. Not even close to any type of depression. Obviously, it depends on the type of person you are (i.e. history of depression or moodiness).

the best cure is laser treatment bro

thermage.......heat laser

80 % effective even for bad zitty faces

but is around a 1000 $

but its your face so its worth it

:)

Deus Ex Machina said:
why don't you just take doxycycline?

those arent worth it IMO

if u break out again it comes back even worse

and sometimes forms cystic zits

:(