Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on new workout program...

ShutUpAndTrain7

I've been lifting for over 10 yrs now, real serious lifting for the past 3-4 yrs. I'm looking to start a new mass/bulking program. For the past 1-2 yrs I've pretty much focused on doing a 5 week split with 1 major body per day.

Mon - Chest
Tues - Back
Wed - Legs
Thur - Shoulder/Traps
Fri - Bis/Tris

I'm looking to change it up so I hit muscles more than 4-5 times a month. I typically rest on the weekends so I'd like to keep a 5 day split. Could any of you let me know what you think of this routine/program.

New possible workout: focusing on 4 sets 12, 10, 8, 6
Mon - Chest/Back
Tues - Legs/Abs
Wed - Bis/Tris
Thur - Shoulders/Back
Fri - Chest/Legs

I found the program on Jefit | Best Android and iPhone Workout, Fitness, Exercise and Bodybuilding App | Workout Tracking Software and it looked decent combining different body parts than the usual chest/tris, back/bis, legs/shoulders, etc

Please let me know what you all think or if you have any other advice or suggestions for me.

Haha Buehlerrr? Yeah it looks fine to me, different but fine. I don't subscribe to the whole 1 body part a day either. I think the whole chest/back or chest/legs is a little odd but if you're willing to spend the time in the gym those days then it should be ok. I just prefer to break the bigger body parts up and you wouldn't catch me doing either of those 2 in one day.

4 sets for each major muscle or exercise? What was your rep ranges and sets when you were doing a single body part per day and what are they going to be for your new program? Little more detail please.

Not a fan @ all of 5 days in a row without a day off, ESPECIALLY if you're hitting 2 major BP's in the same day...

Top Bottom