Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on calisthenics routine

Tommymate

Hello there,

for the past ~4 months ive been doing a regular workout routine after deciding I needed some consistency in my training. Because of my job and other commitments, this programme is a home workout routine, and for now I dont plan on working out in the gym.

However I could really use some advice and critique on my programme from some experienced lifters as I feel it could use some tweeks (maybe many)

Info on me:
70 kg, 178 cm

My goal is to be ~75 kg with high muscle mass low fat. So I probably need several bulk/cut phases

My training uses mainly bodyweight exercises, but with progressive overload.

Programme as it is right now:
Day 1: Pull up day (with dip belt). 3x 3 sets throughout the day

Day 2: Shoulder/tricep/chest day (mainly dumbbell shoulder exercises and dips/pushups) 3x 3 super sets a day

Day 3: Chin up day (with dip belt). 3x 3 sets throughout the day

Day 4: Shoulder/tricep/chest day (mainly dumbbell shoulder exercises and dips/pushups) 3x 3 super sets a day

Day 5: Leg day (random leg exercises, mostly squats). This is a bit difficult without gym equipment

And then the routine repeats.

The last 4 months ive gained 6 kg and seen decent upper body results, but I feel like it could be even better. So I could really use some advice from some experienced lifters.

Cheers
- Tommy

Hello there,

for the past ~4 months ive been doing a regular workout routine after deciding I needed some consistency in my training. Because of my job and other commitments, this programme is a home workout routine, and for now I dont plan on working out in the gym.

However I could really use some advice and critique on my programme from some experienced lifters as I feel it could use some tweeks (maybe many)

Info on me:
70 kg, 178 cm

My goal is to be ~75 kg with high muscle mass low fat. So I probably need several bulk/cut phases

My training uses mainly bodyweight exercises, but with progressive overload.

Programme as it is right now:
Day 1: Pull up day (with dip belt). 3x 3 sets throughout the day

Day 2: Shoulder/tricep/chest day (mainly dumbbell shoulder exercises and dips/pushups) 3x 3 super sets a day

Day 3: Chin up day (with dip belt). 3x 3 sets throughout the day

Day 4: Shoulder/tricep/chest day (mainly dumbbell shoulder exercises and dips/pushups) 3x 3 super sets a day

Day 5: Leg day (random leg exercises, mostly squats). This is a bit difficult without gym equipment

And then the routine repeats.

The last 4 months ive gained 6 kg and seen decent upper body results, but I feel like it could be even better. So I could really use some advice from some experienced lifters.

Cheers
- Tommy

if you're doing well with this Tommy why change it?

hows your diet?

Top Bottom