Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice appreciated

gwilym

Ok here goes long time reader 1st time poster.

I have spent countless hours reading all the threads on here since July to learn as much as I could prior to posting this thread and welcome the advice many of you provide out of goodwill (thanks for this):D

Previously (2 years ago) I have foolishly done a DBOL only cycle with no PCT whats so ever (this was prior to me having knowledge of this site). Now I am about to embark on my 2ND CYCLE If you can call it that after the 1st? Any advice would be appreciated.

Weeks 1-4 dbol 20mg a day split 8.00 a.m. and 17.00 (30 mins prior to training)
Weeks 1-14 test 400 (blend) 600mg per week injected Sunday & Thursday

PCT To commence 1 week after last injection
have NOLVA for 1st week (also incase a symtoms during cycle) and CLOMID for the next 2
I have HCG on route (not sure when to start on cycle and when to stop)
I am about to order HCGenerate off N2B new site to use during cycle (again not 100% when to start / stop etc)

I then will remain off cycle for 14 weeks and will consider doing a test/ mast or anaver cycle for a simular period to get seriously cut.

About me:- 39 years old, 6ft 6" 270lbs been seriuosly training for two and a half years although trained continuosly for RUGBY since the age of 19. diet is good and my nowledge is high as I have been supported by nutrionalists during my rugby days (I am aware that during the bulking cycle that addtional quality calories will be requied to support the effects)

long post I know but wanted to give you as much detail as possible....Cheers

Hey bro looks like you have the right idea.
Oh and since your a rugby guy I feel it is important to tell you that Ale is not really a recognized supplement......(teasing bro).
Would like to see you do a log on your cycle if you can manage it bro.
Regards.

Zedhed I will happily keep a log and will keep updating as I progress fingers crossed all will go well

At 270 you are trying to bulk?

^He's 6'6 and also plays rugby.

To the OP, run test enanthate on its own for 10-12 weeks, if you wanna see some quick results while your ester is breaking down, kickstart with tbol instead of dbol.

PCT looks good, some Unleashed / Post Cycle will top it off nicely.

Good luck.

IcE

okay, I disagree. At 6'6 that is still fat unless you have really low bodyfat or even normal. That's all I'm saying and sticking by it until I see pics where he is 6'6 and a solid 270.

Top Bottom