Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding stimulants and sarms to fat burner routine

eadrum

I'm looking to mix in some stimulants and perhaps sarms to my fat burning routine that I am planning
it's going to be an hour they have cardio everyday. that will be how I start my mornings off and it will be fasted
I'm 5 ft 8 in and I weigh 135 lb. I would like to cut down 5 to 10 lb as a female
My sarms of choice will be gw cardarine plus 1 other thing. Which stims and sarms should i add to this and when to take them?

Ephedra, with caffein, and asprin is the basic thermal stack and original hydroxicut formula that actually worked until it was banned and they had to change formula. Ephedra has risks though so make sure your heart is strong.

Next level would be Clenbuterol, but this is a highly toxic substance, not for the faint of heart or PED beginner. You would need support supplements with it. This definitely increases your risk of a heart attack. You would also be sick to your stomach if you took this on an empty stomach and tried to work out.

I'm looking to mix in some stimulants and perhaps sarms to my fat burning routine that I am planning
it's going to be an hour they have cardio everyday. that will be how I start my mornings off and it will be fasted
I'm 5 ft 8 in and I weigh 135 lb. I would like to cut down 5 to 10 lb as a female
My sarms of choice will be gw cardarine plus 1 other thing. Which stims and sarms should i add to this and when to take them?
you can mix in 10mgs cardarine and 3 caps cardazol

Top Bottom