Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding MrSupps products to my T400/EQ Cycle?

Tobias39

I'll be starting a T400/EQ cycle in about a week but am interested in adding Beastrol or some other legal supplement to my cycle as I haven't tried any of these products before. I'm looking to gain some lean mass. My cycle is T400 at 800mg/week and 400mg/week of EQ.

Any suggestions on what to add to this cycle if I were to try out one of the MrSupps products?

Beastdrol (SD) is pretty popular to use as an oral kickstart to a test cycle, and would probably be your best bet for mass gains. It is one of the best bulkers out there, but does come with some of the harsher side effects.

agreed... i think beast would be a great kickstart to your cycle... if your worried about sides, you could consider helladrol as a kick and would have some great gains as well...

What if I wanted to minimize sides and burn fat? Which product would be best suited for that?

Sent from my mobile using EliteFitness

definitely helladrol... you can lose fat, get size and strength and the sides are extremely minimal, if any... this would be the best route to go...

Alright...so I'll throw Helladrol in my cycle for the first 4 weeks.

Seeing all these new designer type products does anyone recommend PCT using them? Unleashed? ...or should I stick with the normal Nolva/HCG/Clomid?

Sent from my ADR6300 using EliteFitness

Actually, thinking about this more. Maybe I should throw the helladrol in at the end of the cycle to help solidify gains. Thoughts?

I'll be starting a T400/EQ cycle in about a week but am interested in adding Beastrol or some other legal supplement to my cycle as I haven't tried any of these products before. I'm looking to gain some lean mass. My cycle is T400 at 800mg/week and 400mg/week of EQ.

Any suggestions on what to add to this cycle if I were to try out one of the MrSupps products?

Love T400...just not the 3 day knots lol! Some of the esters will take 14 days to kick in, hence the first 4 weeks being a good idea...or add Hella to the end and Beast in the beginning...800 mgs of T400 EW is quite the dose...only ran 600 most myself, good luck bro!

You can cut on Beast too. Use it at 25mg ed as a kick start and watch your diet. Beast will give you dry lean gains.

Top Bottom