Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding HCG late in a cycle...

Thx a lot for the insights, I'll let go of what I had in mind (forgot about the limited time you can keep it) and I'm just gonna keep it for the end of my cycle then ;)

I'm still wondering about the following though:
DisTreSs said:
The reason I started to get worried about this is not with regards to maximizing gains but rather the mention in the article with regards to testicular functioning and/or size not fully returning to normal if hcg is not started early on.
Does this mean that all those guys that were on non-hcg accompanied cycles and only used the common nolva/Clomid PCT will never have full natural test production and/or testicular size at any point in the future?
If so to what degree are we talking here? If this only implies taking a hit of 1% each per cycle you're on without hcg, I'm still not too worried. If it's a significant decrease than that's another matter...
so if anyone can shed any light on this, I would appreciate on learning more with regards to the differences between starting HCG early or at the end of the cycle

I am doing the same thing I did last time - wait til the end of the cycle and do the 10 days at 500iu, then start my pct a couple days after - it worked beautifully last time.

Top Bottom