Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Add 40lbs+ to your Bench in 8 weeks

S

solidj55

I had a friend who was into powerlifting for a long time and he gave me a sample of one of his precontest stacks that inreased his bench over 40lbs in 8 weeks.

Fina-76mgs EOD weeks 1-6
Winstrol-50mgs/day weeks1-6
Masteron-100mgs EOD Weeks 1-6
Test Proprionate-50mgs/day
Halotestin-20mgs/day Weeks 1-4
Anavar-30mgs/day Weeks 1-8

He used Primobolan at 400mgs/week Starting Week 7 and ran it for about eight weeks to solidify his strength gains. Sounded a little harsh to me but the guy bench close to 700lbs. Just thought I would post this for all the people seeking strength gains without a lot of size.

using 3 liver toxic drugs at the same time isn't by a good idea especially while Hal:mad:testin is included

IMO, the cycle seems to be very dangerous

tough cycle...and it dose not mean that everyone well put on 40 pounds on the bench...but some might get more or less....just letting you know

Oh I wasnt planning on trying this cycle by no means. I was just posting some info from I had obtained. I am also a powerlifter(drug free so far) but if I were to use I would use either Anavar Primo or Masteron because they are the least toxic on the body, well Masteron is a bit toxic to the Hair Line.

Here's a drug free cycle as they call it on natural powerlifting contests, I gave it a try few years ago and I achieved a good place in this contest and passed the drug test very easily(you know powerlifting drug tests is awful)

Injectables: Week 1-8 500mg/day Neoton 500(Injectable Creatine Phosphate), 1000mcg/week Vitamin B12, Xmg Vit B1,B3,B6, 5000iu/week EPO, 2iu of Growth hormone by intravenous injections 3times a day, 20iu/day Insulin

Orals: 30grams Whey protein 6x a day with food, 80grams carbs 3x a day, Chromium 400mcg twice daily, E/C/A stack 3capsules

I added more than 90pounds on my weights (Squat + Deadlift + Benchpress)

Top Bottom