Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Active Recovery: How To...

No Problem....

spatterson said:
PULL THROUGHS! Another good one...can't believe we forgot those. Just loop the band to something and pull through like a cable. Awesome AR for hammie soreness. GOOD POINT! :)

BandPullThru_0005.jpg

BandPullThru_0006.jpg

GREAT POST

I was just going to post some questions about AR and you've answered them ALL.

This should definitely be a sticky.

GREAT WORK YOU TWO.

Great post. I may have to incorporate some of those in my routine b/c any kind rowing movement with db's or a bb make my shoulders scream. Thanks guys

Active recovery is probably MORE advantageous to BB's than PL's, yet PL's are the only people I see doing it. If I told you I had a syringe full of something that would help you recover twice as fast AND increase your strength AND put size on you, and the bonus was that you didn't have to worry about it re-ripping your fibers and interfering with recovery/hypertrophy from your previous workout, no matter how often you did it....you'd be asking me for a source. Well here it is:

www.elitefts.com

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/frames.asp

Great post... should help me out with my shoulder injury. I do a few of those now, but it looks like a good one.

C

Top Bottom