Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abs

Anthony1980

Ive heard different things about this. I've been told not to worry about ab exercises because abs are made in the kitchen, maybe true but shouldn't you still work your abs? Isnt that your core?

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Ive heard different things about this. I've been told not to worry about ab exercises because abs are made in the kitchen, maybe true but shouldn't you still work your abs? Isnt that your core?

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Incorporate some ab exercises weekly, but compound exercises such as squats, deadz, clean & press, and tightening your core when performing these exercises for stability helps tighten, but doing exercises like hanging leg raises, planks, things like this without weights will help tighten & strengthen...not build...your core, but let me just say it depends on what you are trying to accomplish as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Doing abs is good for strengthening the core muscle, so the risk of injury is reduced when doing compound exercise like squat, deadlift , bet over row.. if you're looking to see a six pack abs, your bf must come down to 10% or lower, when it is this low doing ab exercise are a must in order to see the 6pack ab muscle.

Top Bottom