Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abs??

doggmeister

Hi All
As a beginner to the gym and having been told the way to fine abs is diet I am curious as to what all you guys out there eat, when and how much?

eg Me:

Breakfast =cereal + carbo drink
midday snack= some form of chicken dish w/minimal carbo content
lunch= protein meal again little carbo
dinner= full meal

drinks= tea/coffee throughout day

What should I be taking/changing to gain those low body fat levels?
checked out ww.fatlosstips.com but no talk of exactly what to eat

cheers for any info

thanks for the reply diamond but surely eating that much will lead to the type of abs we see on weightlifters? Correct me if I am wrong, I just thought that eating that much is more for packing on the pounds..surely?

Otherwise I will try that, I guess more protein and less carbo/fats? Is that right?

Thanks for any input

diamonddiceclay said:
protein should be 325g a day at least-you must cut carbs for cutting fat

Easy there trigger! You don’t even know how much this guy weighs and your throwing up a number like 325?

doggmeister eat frequently 6-7 meals doesn't mean eating more. Take you current intake and break it up.

I

Ingram said:

Easy there trigger! You don’t even know how much this guy weighs and your throwing up a number like 325?

Hmm. This is adding to my suspicion that diamond may in fact be some sort of 'bot.

Thanks Ingram..I'll do just that..fyi I am 146 pounds 5ft 7' waist 31 inches..trying to get those abs to come through is my main goal..and if breaking up my meals into smaller chunks is all then I shall do just that!

Cheers muchly

Thanks for that, I have been taking just tea in the mornings now.

As a matter of interest I read that many fat burning pills contain lots of caffiene though to help stimulate fat burning properties in the body to get to work, so isn't it a bit of a contradiction to stop intake of caffeine based products?

Top Bottom