Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abs/increasing bench

ZacTargac

any good at home excersises to do to get better harder, more defined abs.

Links Please.

Also i can hit up the gym for about a week and was wondering if there is some good @home ways to increase my bench press.

-Zac

cardio.

haha jk, do situps and crunches.

and for ur bench, try doing pushups with a backpack on

LeanMeanHockeyMachine said:
Try one handed pushups, if you can handle them

Yes, of course, no problem

3 sets of 8 ?

j/k, I tried a couple of times and couldn't go near just 1 :worried:

Anthrax said:
Yes, of course, no problem

3 sets of 8 ?

j/k, I tried a couple of times and couldn't go near just 1 :worried:
balance is a big issue for me, im sure everyone has the strength to do it

SublimeZM said:
balance is a big issue for me, im sure everyone has the strength to do it

Balance is indeed a big issue

As for strength, lowering your bodyweight is OK but lifting it..... :worried:

try starting by doing them off the wall one handed while standing. it will help develop your form. as you improve move farther and farther away from the wall making a bigger angle between your body and the wall or do them off the back of your couch or anything about that height. as you improve slowly find ways to bring yourself closer to the ground. remember to keep your feet a good bit apart for balance and i usually put the hand im not using on my hip for more stability

he-man said:
try starting by doing them off the wall one handed while standing. it will help develop your form. as you improve move farther and farther away from the wall making a bigger angle between your body and the wall or do them off the back of your couch or anything about that height. as you improve slowly find ways to bring yourself closer to the ground. remember to keep your feet a good bit apart for balance and i usually put the hand im not using on my hip for more stability

Great advice

I also try to rotate my body for balance

the farther the feet are apart, the easier it is to do one arm pushups. if you can do a full split they are really easy because most of your weight is on the feet. i find that bringing my elbow into my hip allows me to do more. at the begining of this year i trained them a bit and got to about 5 on my right arm, but the left arm was lagging at two still. thats what i get for breakdancing as a righty

Top Bottom