buffer1
New member
do what?bald eagle the kitty?Angel said:dare i even ask who the hell would do that?
do what?bald eagle the kitty?Angel said:dare i even ask who the hell would do that?
past nasty picsbuffer1 said:do what?bald eagle the kitty?
that avi of yours is nastyAngel said:past nasty pics
you know you want herbuffer1 said:that avi of yours is nasty
no, from the look of her,I would have to say thats Hammy,s mistressAngel said:you know you want her
she did get me a lot of kbuffer1 said:no, from the look of her,I would have to say thats Hammy,s mistress
I,m not into plumpers in any way,what so ever
so hey eye34,if you want,you can send me some kitty shots and I'll check them out,then I'll run them by the rest of the crew to make sure they are worthy.Then after a full approval of the crew we can let you know if they can be posted of notEye34 said:I'm thinkin' buffer has a point Angel!!!!! Scary!
bwahahahahahahabuffer1 said:so hey eye34,if you want,you can send me some kitty shots and I'll check them out,then I'll run them by the rest of the crew to make sure they are worthy.Then after a full approval of the crew we can let you know if they can be posted of not![]()
LOLOLOLOEye34 said:DITTO ANGEL!!!! RALMAO!

very good try bufferbuffer1 said:LOLOLOLO![]()
Angel said:very good try buffer

thats what i am sayinLestat said:a trim landing strip is always nice
Eye34 said:Anything for you stilleto!!! Just trying to be different! LOL!!! The boards move to fast NOT to up you posts, doncha know?

i missed this post, LOLstilleto said:where are you from btw? (i haven't read this whole thread)
yes, the board moves fast. slow down a bit, get to know people. you're gonna be sick of this place within a week at the rate you're posting.![]()
Eye34 said:Yeah, things always slow down after a newbie posts! But it's fun while it lasts! I'm from a small town called Cedar Hill MO.. About 18 miles outside of St Louis.
I'm sorry if I'm over eager, but I love meeting new people. And I'm really excited about my new life! That doesn't sound right! I'm excited about being in tune w/ my body and losing weight, and being strong and sexy! I'm just thinking it's so much fun to meet people w/ the same goals in life!! ya know? It's all new to me, forgive me!
welcome!Eye34 said:Yeah, things always slow down after a newbie posts! But it's fun while it lasts! I'm from a small town called Cedar Hill MO.. About 18 miles outside of St Louis.
I'm sorry if I'm over eager, but I love meeting new people. And I'm really excited about my new life! That doesn't sound right! I'm excited about being in tune w/ my body and losing weight, and being strong and sexy! I'm just thinking it's so much fun to meet people w/ the same goals in life!! ya know? It's all new to me, forgive me!
stilleto said:eye34, can you please post in black? its hard to read light blues.
alien amp pharm said:Put your glasses on Papaw.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














