Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ab/butt fat reduction better with Yohimbe than ECA?

wynnyelle

My upper body is pretty lean with good definition, but my belly and butt are just embarrassing. I am currently taking ECA. Will Yohimbe bark extract help me reduce these problem areas (lower body) more than ECA would? I just want to look in shape and be able to wear the pants i like! You know, have the right proportions. Right now, even most women who are chunkier than I am look better than I do, simply because they have the right proportions and I don't.

I am not what they call 'pear shaped,' I am more like an atypical shape--something like between apple shape and pear shaped. Thin upper body, waist bulges, butt bulges plus I think the fronts of my thighs bulge too. From the front only the 'Buddha belly' shows--I look slightly pregnant--from the side it's much worse, my waist area is the thickest part of me, far thicker than my uppermost thighs. To make matters worse my calves are almost nonexistent--there is no bulge at all though i work'em three times a week and the strength has improved.

oh yeah and i mean taking the yohimbe orally not topically. Topically DID NOT WORK.

Last edited:
yes taking yohimbe orally will help.

taking herbs topically, especialy ones like yohimbe that have low concentrations of active alkaloids is messy and rarely fruitful.

for oral use you really should get yohimbine hcl either tabs or powder- powder being more versatile for either oral or topical use.

peace

Thanks for the info. I just have the yohimbe sitting around in my house already, I'm not ina financial position to buy anything more for now...I figured that if a few women said that yohimbe worked well for problem areas, better than ECA, then I'd go off my ECA for a while and give yohimbe a go for a week or so, and see. Might as well use it up if I've got it. I'm already at low bodyfat everywhere except these problem areas, which are not improving.

Yohimbine is the principal alkaloid from the herb P. yohimbe. However, there are 31 other yohimbane alkaloids that can be present in herbal yohimbe preparations. Some of these have different and unknown selectivities and potencies (and thus, effects) at the adrenergic receptors -- in addition, these preparations vary greatly from brand to brand and even from batch to batch, as no standardization for extraction exists. In fact, a recent investigation found that most over the counter preparations have little to no actual yohimbine. And, even in the more potent preparations (TwinLab produces a good product), most people find a higher degree of undesirable effects with the herb vs. pure Yohimbine (due to the afore mentioned 31 other yohimbane alkaloids that can be present).

Bump for TwinLabs Yohimbine Fuel! We get it from WalMart (I hope that isn't considered SOURCE POSTING?) for $12.?? per bottle. It doesn't seem to cause very much anxiety or other sides. However, occasionally I will notice a bit of a headache when doing strenuous activity. It also only lasts about 2 hours from our experience.

BE

thanks! can't find yohimbe fuel at my gnc or supermarket. thing is i don't want to go any lower on my weight than i am now, but want this problem butt gone! To do it normally i'd just have to keep losing fat till it finally came off the butt, by which time i'd look like an anorexic (like i did in HS, without an eating disorder.)and probably be one too. I've lowered my birth control pill dosage by half, will see if that helps. If I can find Yohimbe Fuel I'll buy some, give it a try. Until then weight loss is on hold while i build some muscles.

Wyn,
Building the muscles first has proven best for my wife. She feels that she has 'thunder-thighs', (I think they look FINE!) and has yoyoed up and down throughout four pregnancies finding herself waaay up after the last. By building the muscle she has a much easier time losing fat.

The only drawback is that it's a two-step forward, one step back process for her. She has to bulk somewhat to build muscle, and then a couple of months later cut which also cuts some of the muscle gain. But it seems to be doing the trick and her body has not hit a plateau that she can't break through using this method. Sometimes you have to add some fat to lose more fat. Just keep your body guessing so that it doesn't go into fat conservation mode (i.e. Famine mode) because then it will start sacrificing muscle and fat equally. I believe the scientists say this is because the body will cut back the muscle it carries to lower the resting metabolic rate, which conserves calories. So the flip-side of that is to add muscle to increase resting metabolic rate.

Perhaps some of the brains here can further elucidate on this?

BE

yeah that's the reason the body burns muscle under calorie restriction. It has evolved to do that.
I figured out a combo that melted fat off for me--Thyrolean with 1 to 2 caps Ripped Fuel per day, going off the ripped fuel on the weekends. as long as i eat clean and don't eat any huge meals the fat melts off. So, okay, the fat's going, now I discover my hip bones are sticking out. I never stored any fat in the 'love handle' are as is and so now there is literally nothing there although i have plenty of padding in the posterior. I was really sore from a leg workout today so i just took the day off, and I ate a lot. Got some fat back on but i'm not sweating it, i know i can take it back off again within a day or so. The question is, do I want to? I don't want to look too skinny and I know when I look too skinny. Wish I could just pack the muscle on in a couple weeks, but DON'T WE ALL? If I could just get my thighs to grow in muscle it would balance out my butt size, but I don't want to fatten up too much during the summer so for now I'm just maintaining.

Top Bottom