Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and blood pressure meds

FlexManning

I have high blood pressure even when not on a cycle and when I'm on it really shoots up. But I'm prescribed Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide although I don't usually take the diuretic.

I'm just kind of curious if anybody knows much about the effects either way, negative or positive, and if anybody else takes blood pressure meds while on cycle and how they time them out. I generally take my pill at night. I'm going to continue to take my meds either way.

how often do you give blood?
do you take support supps?
are you running too high dosages?
are you cycling off for long periods of time to allow your lipids to come to earth?
are you eating as well as you should? trying less meat and more veggies

how often do you give blood?
do you take support supps?
are you running too high dosages?
are you cycling off for long periods of time to allow your lipids to come to earth?
are you eating as well as you should? trying less meat and more veggies

I don't give blood, I've thought about doing it purely for health reasons. Is this a thing now? I know it's been suggested as a way for men to combat excess iron intake (since many foods are fortified with iron purely for the health of women).

Yes I generally run a little high on dosages. However when clean for even 6 months my BP is still on the high side.

Haven't found reducing sodium to be helpful. Was a lot of cramping and weakness for a very minor reduction in BP.

Diet's not great but from what I understand if you have a family history of hypertension and you yourself have it, lifestyle changes aren't going to allow you to outrun it anyway.

Really I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be more people here using blood pressure meds. I know a lot of bros here are 30+ and taking pretty hefty cycles. I bet a huge percentage of this board has serious issues with BP.

Everyone is different, but I have hypertension and take BP meds including Edarbi, a diuretic. I cycle 3x a year and I'm on TRT, with meds I'm able to maintain 128/78, consistently. I don't give blood, but I eat very clean, including a lot of veggies, and watch my sodium. I also take Liv 52 and NAC daily.

I don't give blood, I've thought about doing it purely for health reasons. Is this a thing now? I know it's been suggested as a way for men to combat excess iron intake (since many foods are fortified with iron purely for the health of women).

Yes I generally run a little high on dosages. However when clean for even 6 months my BP is still on the high side.

Haven't found reducing sodium to be helpful. Was a lot of cramping and weakness for a very minor reduction in BP.

Diet's not great but from what I understand if you have a family history of hypertension and you yourself have it, lifestyle changes aren't going to allow you to outrun it anyway.

Really I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be more people here using blood pressure meds. I know a lot of bros here are 30+ and taking pretty hefty cycles. I bet a huge percentage of this board has serious issues with BP.

your diet should be great instead of 'not great'.. yes you should give blood.. and if your BP is high off steroids then its just gonna get worse on. you should come off everything and fix your heart health.

yes you are correct a lot of juicers have higher blood pressure but a big reason why is too much too fast philosophy.. if you take a slow approach to bodybuilding its more healthy than trying to put on 15 pounds overnight like a lot of new guys do..

I'm 40 years old, am on TRT, and blast high doses a couple times a year. Despite that, not only do I not have blood pressure issues, it typically runs on the low side (110-115/60-70).

But I also take enough time to cruise, give blood every 8 weeks, eat very clean with a pretty low fat diet, keep myself in great shape (8% bodyfat max), and do cardio regularly year round.

I think those are all factors to keeping a healthy blood pressure

you sound pretty casual in the way you talk and that's not good when your talking about something as serious as your bp... you definitely don't need to be anywhere near methylated orals... i would be very hesitant in general to use anything that can have any sort of negative impact on your bp when you have a condition... your diet should be of the utmost importance bro... you may want to take a look at sarms as another option... they are non methylated, have no negative impact on blood pressure and gw-501516 will actually improve good cholesterol and can lower your bad cholesterol... read my articles at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

This looks like the latest thread that discusses BP medicine, BP levels and GW... My question is how much of a drop in BP levels are typical with GW (Cardarine brand from SARMS1)? I take Losartan and HCTZ (100/25mg combo pill) and my blood pressure typically measures ~130/90 while on the medicine. After three days of Cardarine my BP has dropped ~30 points to 100/65 (10mg of GW/day). Personally I don't want to lower my BP too much further so my plan tomorrow is to cut the BP medicine dose in half. Thoughts?

This looks like the latest thread that discusses BP medicine, BP levels and GW... My question is how much of a drop in BP levels are typical with GW (Cardarine brand from SARMS1)? I take Losartan and HCTZ (100/25mg combo pill) and my blood pressure typically measures ~130/90 while on the medicine. After three days of Cardarine my BP has dropped ~30 points to 100/65 (10mg of GW/day). Personally I don't want to lower my BP too much further so my plan tomorrow is to cut the BP medicine dose in half. Thoughts?

It might be wise to lower the dose of your BP meds, but I'm not a doctor so I can't give that kind of advice. I do know that when I dose GW at 20mg per day my BP goes to around 100/55 or so, and I'm normally at 115/65 range

Top Bottom