Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

medicj

Banned
I finally get a night off work and decide to chill at home but now I am bored out of my mind.Where is everyone?
 
Don't have any, yet.I don't post much but I've been around.I don't get much computer time b/c I work a ton. But I'm here now.Does that count?I'm a nice person, I aim to please.Just bored, right now.Will post pics when I get some.PROMISE(Soon).
 
medicj said:
Don't have any, yet.I don't post much but I've been around.I don't get much computer time b/c I work a ton. But I'm here now.Does that count?I'm a nice person, I aim to please.Just bored, right now.Will post naked pics when I get some.PROMISE(Soon).
alright.

but remember, you promised :)
 
medicj said:
Don't have any, yet.I don't post much but I've been around.I don't get much computer time b/c I work a ton. But I'm here now.Does that count?I'm a nice person, I aim to please.Just bored, right now.Will post pics when I get some.PROMISE(Soon).
Also promise to be nice to the non-plats by uploading them to a server and posting the links!
;)
 
I promise.Pics.for everyone.Soon.No one remembers me from anywhere?Medicjano?The paramedic?The lonely girl with a boyfriend far far away? That's the main thing I have talked about .... or the Simpson's, or working out.Had a little rant about that RESCUE ME show.Not much else.
 
medicj said:
I promise.Pics.for everyone.Soon.No one remembers me from anywhere?Medicjano?The paramedic?The lonely girl with a boyfriend far far away? That's the main thing I have talked about .... or the Simpson's, or working out.Had a little rant about that RESCUE ME show.Not much else.
I'm new here, so...
but that "boyfriend far far away" intrigues me... ;)
 
medicj said:
I promise.Naked Pics.for everyone.Soon.No one remembers me from anywhere?Medicjano?The paramedic?The lonely girl with a boyfriend far far away? That's the main thing I have talked about .... or the Simpson's, or working out.Had a little rant about that RESCUE ME show.Not much else. but again, i promise ill hit yallup on the dem naked pictoors

i dont remember u
 
awwwww.Everybody going to bed?My night's just starting.I'm a night shift medic.The only thing about it that sux is everyone else goes to bed and when I get a night off - it's lonely unless we hit the bars.
 
medicj said:
awwwww.Everybody going to bed?My night's just starting.I'm a night shift medic.The only thing about it that sux is everyone else goes to bed and when I get a night off - it's lonely unless we hit the bars.
And I bet I don't even live close to ya...?
Should be heading to sleep...but after reading this...
 
a10j10 said:
And I bet I don't even live close to ya...?
Should be heading to sleep...but after reading this...
Don't stay up 4me but on the other hand --people get plenty of sleep when they die.What's the big hurry on sleep?I don't get it.
 
medicj said:
Don't stay up 4me but on the other hand --people get plenty of sleep when they die.What's the big hurry on sleep?I don't get it.
Nah, this time I'm really heading out...
nothing to do w/ ya personally, it's just a bad time for me.
But hey, feel free to chat w/ me anytime here.

Again, g'nite!
:rose:
 
a10j10 said:
Nah, this time I'm really heading out...
nothing to do w/ ya personally, it's just a bad time for me.
But hey, feel free to chat w/ me anytime here.

Again, g'nite!
:rose:
Sweet dreams
 
Top Bottom