naw that came second.Dunk Corleone said:first thing that comes to my mind is who the eff are you?
pleasewhy the hostility?Dunk Corleone said:first thing that comes to my mind is who the eff are you?
alright.medicj said:Don't have any, yet.I don't post much but I've been around.I don't get much computer time b/c I work a ton. But I'm here now.Does that count?I'm a nice person, I aim to please.Just bored, right now.Will post naked pics when I get some.PROMISE(Soon).
Also promise to be nice to the non-plats by uploading them to a server and posting the links!medicj said:Don't have any, yet.I don't post much but I've been around.I don't get much computer time b/c I work a ton. But I'm here now.Does that count?I'm a nice person, I aim to please.Just bored, right now.Will post pics when I get some.PROMISE(Soon).
foreigngirl said:why the hostility?
I'm new here, so...medicj said:I promise.Pics.for everyone.Soon.No one remembers me from anywhere?Medicjano?The paramedic?The lonely girl with a boyfriend far far away? That's the main thing I have talked about .... or the Simpson's, or working out.Had a little rant about that RESCUE ME show.Not much else.
medicj said:I promise.Naked Pics.for everyone.Soon.No one remembers me from anywhere?Medicjano?The paramedic?The lonely girl with a boyfriend far far away? That's the main thing I have talked about .... or the Simpson's, or working out.Had a little rant about that RESCUE ME show.Not much else. but again, i promise ill hit yallup on the dem naked pictoors
Check your profile, and look to the right.medicj said:I usually don't have a lot of chat time but I ALWAYS come here for info.U guys are the best.
He's a Marine. Gone a lot.Leaving again in 3 weeks.a10j10 said:I'm new here, so...
but that "boyfriend far far away" intrigues me...![]()
aww ur just so sweetmedicj said:I usually don't have a lot of chat time bui swear ill post naked pics sometime soont I ALWAYS come here for info.U guys are the best.
you hardly wait, huh?SublimeZM said:aww ur just so sweet
Must suck though in terms of quality time together...medicj said:He's a Marine. Gone a lot.Leaving again in 3 weeks.

Nighty, night.a10j10 said:Must suck though in terms of quality time together...
night doll!![]()
I try. I'm busy enough -- time flies.I am pretty tuffffffffff.needtogrow said:heytuffin up. lol!
medicj said:I try. I'm busy enough -- time flies.I am pretty tuffffffffff.
ouchneedtogrow said:I was talking to Sublime ZM.
And I bet I don't even live close to ya...?medicj said:awwwww.Everybody going to bed?My night's just starting.I'm a night shift medic.The only thing about it that sux is everyone else goes to bed and when I get a night off - it's lonely unless we hit the bars.
Didn't hurt ... much.Don't worry about me... I'll be fine...maybe.. someday I will overcome such a blow....foreigngirl said:ouch
Don't stay up 4me but on the other hand --people get plenty of sleep when they die.What's the big hurry on sleep?I don't get it.a10j10 said:And I bet I don't even live close to ya...?
Should be heading to sleep...but after reading this...
medicj said:Didn't hurt ... much.Don't worry about me... I'll be fine...maybe.. someday I will overcome such a blow....![]()
medicj said:Didn't hurt ... much.Don't worry about me... I'll be fine...maybe.. someday I will overcome such a blow....![]()
Nah, this time I'm really heading out...medicj said:Don't stay up 4me but on the other hand --people get plenty of sleep when they die.What's the big hurry on sleep?I don't get it.

there you go againneedtogrow said:she wasn't talking to you, she was talking to me
Sweet dreamsa10j10 said:Nah, this time I'm really heading out...
nothing to do w/ ya personally, it's just a bad time for me.
But hey, feel free to chat w/ me anytime here.
Again, g'nite!
![]()
medicj said:Sweet dreams

OK, Go 2 BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R.E.M. is important for health and mind!!!! Sleep or go Krazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a10j10 said:
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














