Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a true story of a year as a newby/ read

1. he was only working out for a year befor he started to juice.
2. he went on a 16 week cycle
3. he had no anti-e's

I think this is a great example of a guy who ignored all the basic rules of AS usage.

1. he should have been lifting for at least 3 years befor he started to juice.
2. he should have started with a shorter cycle and investigated it completely first.
3. he should have have had all his gear befor he started, meaning, he should not have even begun until he had the anti-e's.

This is also a great example of the faster it goes on the faster it comes off. To think, if he had remained "natural"all year, he would have weighed 174lbs in November anyway. What a waste of gear and money.

Anyway, not a flame, just my opinion.

justwannagetsum said:
You should entitle your next thread: "A true story of a newby that was, is and always will be a newby"

Why do people feel the need to be such pompous assholes. Everyone has done something stupid when they started, and we will all do stupid things in the future At least this guy has the balls to share what happened so others dont make the same mistake.

thanx. i'm glad that everyone in here isn't an ass. and i'm not bragging about my bench press. just stating the facts. kingjohn is a ficking know-it-all. i guess he was a steroid guru as soon as he started. a true story of a know-it-all ass that was, is and always will be a know-it-all ass.

can you guys beleive that i can get almost any steroid out there in my home town but no one know anything about anti-e's. everyone that on AS at our gym will gain and lose 30# a year probably. i'm going to try to tell them...or maybe i should be the only one that knows. I COULD RULE THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :p :) :D :mix: :eek: :(

did 365# for the first time ever today on flat bench. i'm weighing in at close to 180#. but guess what!!! i'm out of reforvit!!!!!!!

Why do you keep bumping this. I think the point, however relevant, was made. Ref-b only, in my opinion isn't a good idea.

Bill W said:
Why do you keep bumping this. I think the point, however relevant, was made. Ref-b only, in my opinion isn't a good idea.

yea :) I agree on that last one, something is telling me that Ref-B isn't that of a good choice...

Top Bottom