Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a retarded email that some stranger on myspace sent me.

kano said:
Heather hows the baby doing..? Hope all is well at your job and with you...

Love Michael
The baby is so CUTE! He now laughs lots and bats at his little toys. Today was my first day back at work, and I'm having to drive an hour and a half each way until I move to the new town. I didn't get to see him much when I got home before he went to bed. :bawling: I missed him all day. I can't wait to move to the new town so I don't have a long drive.

:lmao:

All your responses are dead on. He must have read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" lately.

I always get the weird guys who try to pick me up by being angry psychos toward me. I often get emails that say, "why did you add me and then you never write me?" I just want to say, "I was being nice! I don't write you because I don't KNOW you, and because you seem so damned ANGRY." lol.

This doesn't surprise me.

These divorced guys have the lamest game. They throw up comments with flowers and sunsets that say stuff like "Stop your going to get arrested for being too sexy".

They kiss ass worse than the young kids do.

I am seriously going to start emailing these guys and tell them they are only hurting themselves by pumping up the egos of these myspace hoes.

all the whey said:
This doesn't surprise me.

These divorced guys have the lamest game. They throw up comments with flowers and sunsets that say stuff like "Stop your going to get arrested for being too sexy".

They kiss ass worse than the young kids do.

I am seriously going to start emailing these guys and tell them they are only hurting themselves by pumping up the egos of these myspace hoes.

PM me a link to your myspace bro.

so he's bitching about single moms yet his kids lives with Grandma?

Top Bottom