Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question that, quite possibly, answers itself

dirty~d~

Slobberknocker
Platinum
If a woman feels so in love with a man that she is willing to put herself at risk of becoming a fool... is she already a fool?

DO only fools fall in love?

I think in matters of love, it is better for women to play it smart.

That whole 'falling in love' thing is really just a type of biological wiring, and when ours kicks off, we don't really see the man for who he really is.

Usually this happens when we jump into bed too quickly.

It is really primitive, but men prefer a chase and conquer thing.

Tatyana said:
I think in matters of love, it is better for women to play it smart.

That whole 'falling in love' thing is really just a type of biological wiring, and when ours kicks off, we don't really see the man for who he really is.

Usually this happens when we jump into bed too quickly.

It is really primitive, but men prefer a chase and conquer thing.

Smart lady there Ms Tatyana. Matter of fact I just finished the final edit on my second dating and relationship book yesterday and this is one of the basic themes! :)

isn't it funny, when we think back to how we acted in the past and we wonder what the hell were we thinking and then we realize that were thinking we were "in love"...

it's not until you can think clearly and with your head that you realize how stupid you were.

stilleto said:
isn't it funny, when we think back to how we acted in the past and we wonder what the hell were we thinking and then we realize that were thinking we were "in love"...

it's not until you can think clearly and with your head that you realize how stupid you were.

WERD

Why I always say you don't marry for love. The very notion is ridiculous. We discover what love is along the way if we still look on our mate and we LIKE him and he still LIKES us after all "the life" we've lived...

I could see how an arranged marriage could work as long as the people arranging were not doing so for their own benefit.

cindylou said:
I could see how an arranged marriage could work as long as the people arranging were not doing so for their own benefit.

From what I know about arranged marriages, the couple always has the option to say, "No." to whomever their family chooses. It is also my understanding that arranged marriages last longer than those that are based on what the couple believes to be "love".

Couples do not marry for love. How can they? They don't know what it is. Couples marry for HORMONES so yes, HORMONES can very well be blamed for downright foolish and destructive behavior.

... just my .02

I've done the crazier shit when I was in love. That's when it hit me, being in love is a cruel joke the universe plays on you to keep the human race going.
I don't believe in falling in love anymore, I believe in real, true to the spirit love now.
We all get fooled by something

Top Bottom