Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A miracle has occured. I can go without sex...

Cata1yst said:
Dont worry Rico... true players don't need cunnilingus to snatch their prey. I've only had to administer a handful of times :chomp:

Whoa whoa whoa... first off, I never claimed to be a player. Most of my girls know about each other, some are ok with it, some don't like it but deal with it. Players lie cheat and steal, I'm not about that. I treat my women very well, thats why they stick around. They get taken out to nice restaurants, I surprise them with nice things for no particular reason, when they need help for whatever reason I am always there, etc..

PuddleMonkey said:
Whoa whoa whoa... first off, I never claimed to be a player. Most of my girls know about each other, some are ok with it, some don't like it but deal with it. Players lie cheat and steal, I'm not about that. I treat my women very well, thats why they stick around. They get taken out to nice restaurants, I surprise them with nice things for no particular reason, when they need help for whatever reason I am always there, etc..

Captain.

foreigngirl said:
well, yours is anothert story. Mine is this: my husband works at night, so he is gone from 4pm till 6am. He wakes up at 2:30. We still cant do anything, cause the kids are up. Have to wait for the weekend... :evil:

Meh. Where there's a will there's a way. My man is gone from 3:30 pm till 4:30 AM. He wakes me up by 5:30 so that I can get laid before he goes to bed. The earliest the kids usually wakes up is 6:30 - 7, so we have some time to play and then chat for a while afterwards.

The only break my guy gets is the 5 days of the month that I'm out of commission. LOL.

I don't think I've gone for more than a week and a half for 3ish years? He always bitches though like it's been months when it's been 2 days.

aandd said:
Meh. Where there's a will there's a way. My man is gone from 3:30 pm till 4:30 AM. He wakes me up by 5:30 so that I can get laid before he goes to bed. The earliest the kids usually wakes up is 6:30 - 7, so we have some time to play and then chat for a while afterwards.

The only break my guy gets is the 5 days of the month that I'm out of commission. LOL.

I cant even do that
1. The baby is still with us in same room
2. I dont want anyone to wake me up when the baby's been waking every 2-3 hours through the night
But its some wild weekends though

SublimeZM said:
iv gone without sex for 17 years.

its no hard

dude wait till you get it and its taken away,my god its like taking crack away from a crack addict,you crave it, but eventually you get use to getting none and are content to masturbating 5 times a day,trust me

foreigngirl said:
I cant even do that
1. The baby is still with us in same room
2. I dont want anyone to wake me up when the baby's been waking every 2-3 hours through the night
But its some wild weekends though

1. We had sex on the couch for about 2.5 years for this reason.
2. Yes, if you are nursing or waking with a baby it is much harder to give up precious sleep for a baby. As much as my husband loves our kids, he was very glad when I stopped nursing and my libido returned with a vengence. ;)

I feel for you. Children can be amazingly good at inadvertently cock-blocking. LOL.

aandd said:
1. We had sex on the couch for about 2.5 years for this reason.
2. Yes, if you are nursing or waking with a baby it is much harder to give up precious sleep for a baby. As much as my husband loves our kids, he was very glad when I stopped nursing and my libido returned with a vengence. ;)

I feel for you. Children can be amazingly good at inadvertently cock-blocking. LOL.

the couch is our ussual spot :)
yeah, kids do that...

Top Bottom