Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

'A' in ECA

Dan_the_man

I'm not sure, if I should take the 'A' in my ECA stack. I was reading about stomach problems by taking 'A'.

What happens, if I do not take the 'A'; is there a big difference with the result?

If I take them, should I take the 'A' not before the 3th Week of the cycle (I think, the 'A' makes the body-temperature stays high) or should I do without ?

Thanks for any feedback.

Dan from Switzerland

Some people don't even believe the "a" helps any.
Some people believe it helps only people that have curculatory problems (highblood pressure, obeise)
I take it sometimes, I havn't really noticed a difference w/ or w/o it. An occasional aspirin can be healthy sometimes, so i figure what the hell might as well at least once in a while. Still not sold on its synergystic effect though.

btw, I stack ECAY, and highest I've dosed at one time was

E- 100mg (10 ripped fuel caps)
C- 1050mg (10 ripped fuel caps)
A- 325mg
Y- Yohimbe bark 760mg per tab (20%?22%? standardized?) 2 tabs

Didn't have any problems, no heart pulpations ,skipped beats, rapidness ect.. My body has adjusted to the stack though, and from day one max starting dose, I was never hit too hard, except by the caffine sinceI never dranks soda or coffee, the caffine was brand new to my system, hyper oh yesssss

Top Bottom