Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A deeper voice

testride

I was never really into lifting, but istarted about six months ago because I wanted to take andro hoping it would help me get a deeper voice. I knew if i was taking supplements I would have to lift or it (I) would get ugly. After that I really got into it. I sarted eating all the whey I could as well as creatine loading. I have a little gains so far I am A very Hardgainer 6'1" 170 lbs and that's what i'm at now I was around 162lbs six months ago.
I have gained an interest in juicing but am weary of side effects . However, what would really sell me on the idea is if it dropped the voice a couple of pitches. What can you tell me ablut the effect juicing has on your voice.

Why would it (you) get ugly if you weren't lifting while taking andro? It sounds like you have lots of natural gaining left to do before considering AAS. At your level, I don't think this is a good idea to consider, regardless of your age.

Get another couple years of lifting and proper diet under your belt first. Test has mad my voice deeper I think. In a few years I will probly sound like darth vader.

Roids can help you gain muscle faster than normal, but you need diet either naturally or on gear, without protein (your building blocks for muscle) you will always be a lightweight. If you have a seriously hard time gaining weight, add more healthy fats/carbs to your diet, 200-500 calories per week until you start gaining fat, then you know to pull back slightly.

8 pounds in 6 months is not a hardgainer. Sorry, but it's the truth. In 2 years, thats 30 fucking pounds. Thats if you don't start putting it on faster. Sounds like you're just impatient.

Top Bottom