Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/30 ME Upper

ffknight84

I just realized today how much weaker ive gotten since this summer before my injury and 15 pounds ( lighter ).

Pin Press
45x5, 95x5, 135x5, 185x3, 225x3, 275x0 miss, 255x3

old PR is 300x1

Close Grip Bench
115x8, 165x6x3 sets ( up 10 pounds from last week )

Bar Bell Rows
45x8, 95x8x3 sets

Standing OHP
45x8, 95x8x3 sets

Upperbody weak points are triceps and lats. I will be hitting those harder once fall ball is done with. I have vids if anyone would like to critique my form just shoot me up on AIM : Whyte Bler 000

Just give me like 30 minutes and they will be ready.

Hammer, if you could check out my BB rows to see if they have gotten better

Last edited:
not on my own and i hate to be bothering mike rojas everytime i need a host, plus i just loaded the videos on after i posted this thread, did it in reverse tonight.

Go ahead and email me the videos. I'm online and it only takes a minute or so to upload them and send you a link.

BB Rows - Definitely an improvement. The only thing I would change is to try and make sure you are bringing the bar up into your belly button and squeeze HARD. Keep a little more bend in your knees too. This will enable your quads to get involved. :) Also if you don't mind, grab that kid who kicked the water bottle and ask him to either join in with you or leave. This is OUR time. Not his.

Pin Press - I saw a gradual prgression of your elbows flaring out. This is normal as weight gets higher and higher but you have tomake a decision. Flare out or tuck. Good fight though.

Great effort man. Your improvement is EVIDENT!

You can only get stronger man.

PolishHammer1977 said:
Also if you don't mind, grab that kid who kicked the water bottle and ask him to either join in with you or leave. This is OUR time. Not his.

Football MEATHEAD, they think they own this school, but they all stick together and will fight 8 on 2, they did this to a fraternity brother and a friend last year.

ffknight84 said:
Football MEATHEAD, they think they own this school, but they all stick together and will fight 8 on 2, they did this to a fraternity brother and a friend last year.

I understand the situation. In due time. In due time.

Top Bottom