Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 1/2cc's on a 10ml bottle. TTokkyo

IronFist said:
You guys don't have a clue...I had everyone bitching about the Ttokkyo testonon only having 4cc's in it...I opened 2 of them and drew the liquid out with a 5cc syringe and got about 5 1/2 cc's out if not more...Go buy a 10cc syringe and suck out the contents of a full bottle before you start complaining cause I've never found a bottle to be more than 1/2cc underfilled when I've emptied them...

This happens every few months, I need to copy and save the reason why they think they are underfilled. Lets put it this way if you think its possible to overshoot or to 'waiste' (left in the needle, shot out prior ti inject, your miscalculation) .125ml (1/8th) your going to think your short .6 to 1.2 ml's. If you think your getting ripped off take a 10ml or 5ml dart and see for yourselves. Brovels are sometimes underfilled. Ttokkyos are within 9.5-10.5 everytime, every single time.

I havent bought vet gear yet that hasnt been underfilled a tad, but for the price who cares (usually 1/2cc short)? 40 bucks for a 10cc bottle and ur complainin? next time just buy an extra bottle...

ready2explode said:
I havent bought vet gear yet that hasnt been underfilled a tad, but for the price who cares (usually 1/2cc short)? 40 bucks for a 10cc bottle and ur complainin? next time just buy an extra bottle...

I wasn't complaining just wondering if it is common. I have another bottle. but don't want to use it unitl my next bulk cycle.

I think slopain is right. I used three vials of EQ and both only allowed me to get 8ml per vial. But I was taking small amount out at a time.

Now one has to question is it better to inject a full 3cc's at a time and not waste gear? Or better to inject 1-2cc's mulitple time and have a more even blood spike and waste some gear?

Quadsweep said:
I have had the same thing with Brovell.

LOL! :FRlol: I never count on 10ccs with Brovel.
I always count on 9ccs when I figure it into a cycle. Dumbfucks can't count to 10.

not saying you did this but it really comes down to two people measure the gear... one TT and yourself.. now i've heard it go both ways but to be short 1.5 ml is alot of gear:bawling:

SLOPAIN nailed it, people have a tendency to put .2 mls or so too much in the needle when drawing it out, you don't actually go down to the 1ml mark with the needle full, pull it down to the 4ml mark and read to teh bottom of the maniscus at the 2ml mark, that is 1 cc. and teh meniscus is where the viscous forces of the fluid make it curve up the sides of the syringe, so you actually read at the bottom of the curve.

I used Brovel Deca for my cycle and it only had 8.5ml instead of 10ml, not mention it was severly underdosed. This time I'm going with Ttokkyo. My advice is to avoid Brovel.

Top Bottom