Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 of 4 GOP candidates would add to the deficit???

but looks healthier than any of em except Santorum....who's what 45? When Santorum is 76 he ain't even gonna be up and walkin

ngr looks like the crypt keeper

Cryptkeeper+Ron+Paul.jpg

I'd suck a bag of dick's for bill maher to run! he has awesome ideas, he's not afraid to get confrontational, he's not religious. number one killer in politics and judicial imo!

Everyone want to go to war... It's pretty fuckn sad to be honest but then everyone will be complaining about high gas prices = /.. I don't think Paul's foreign policy view is extreme at all. Its the most logical. He's not soft but he's also not trigger happy. He keeps warning that this will be like Iraq and he's right. They lied to us then, they are lying to us now.

Everyone want to go to war... It's pretty fuckn sad to be honest but then everyone will be complaining about high gas prices = /.. I don't think Paul's foreign policy view is extreme at all. Its the most logical. He's not soft but he's also not trigger happy. He keeps warning that this will be like Iraq and he's right. They lied to us then, they are lying to us now.

More and more people are seeing the light and backing Paul. Romney or some of other tool will probably trick people into voting for him by the time everyone else catches up and realizes. By then Romney will be all set to lose to Barry :(

Everyones talk is just campaign rhetoric... GOP and Obama, only exception is RP... We really are living in a scary time. And I'm not talking about terrorist, that shit doesn't scare me. It's lunatics in power that are just looking to go to war. Feel bad for ppl in the military..

Everyones talk is just campaign rhetoric... GOP and Obama, only exception is RP... We really are living in a scary time. And I'm not talking about terrorist, that shit doesn't scare me. It's lunatics in power that are just looking to go to war. Feel bad for ppl in the military..

A lot of them don't mind going to War either though remember.
They are not much different than people working (slowly) at the post office. They are just getting money/a job from the government. No wars= Less need for a Military and a smaller military. Also means thousands less dead americans and Middle eastern people besides less crazy ex-military guys coming back and causing chaos.

A lot of them don't mind going to War either though remember.
They are not much different than people working (slowly) at the post office. They are just getting money/a job from the government. No wars= Less need for a Military and a smaller military. Also means thousands less dead americans and Middle eastern people besides less crazy ex-military guys coming back and causing chaos.

dat's right!

either subscribe to our way of thinking or start ducking teh drones

just sayin'

Ron Paul is trending #1 on Yahoo right now.
Get ready for a lot of, "Don't blame me, I wanted Ron Paul for president" bumper stickers on cars everywhere in a few years.

Top Bottom